*Chapter 14 Addison

I am so excited to go out for dinner with my mom, it's the perfect distraction and it will be a lot of fun with just us two hanging out together. After I calmed down I went upstairs to get ready, and that whats I'm doing right now.
For my makeup I put on gold eyeshadow and I winged my eyeliner out to make it stand pop.
For my hair I left it down and just curled it a bit.
And I put on the dress and shoes that my dad made out of thin air.
(Picture of what she's wearing, how her makeup and hair looks is above. Just imagine her hair a fiery red instead.)
When I am finished getting ready I check myself over once to make sure I looked okay, and then I went downstairs to see that my mom is already waiting for me. She looked absolutely gorgeous! She had a long midnight blue strapless dress on and some black heels. She had very little makeup on and her fiery red hair was up in a big bun with a few pieces curled and framing her face.
"Mom you look amazing!" I say hoping I can still look that good when I'm her age.
"Thank you. You look so beautiful sweetie." she says complementing me.
"We must have amazing genes!" I say because I look a lot like my mom.
"That we do." she says smiling. Now we better hurray or else were going to be late for dinner!" She says and just as she finishes talking the phone rings. She walks in the kitchen to pick up the phone. I walk in behind her and listen to the conversation.
"Hello?" My mother says, but I don't hear what the other person says because they are talking to quietly. I see her look over at me as she listens to what the person is saying.
"May I ask who is calling?" She asks still looking at me, all of a sudden she hands me the phone saying its some one from school.
"Hello?" I ask knowing that all my friends know I'm busy tonight so who is calling me?
"Hello my dear Addison. I'm just calling to tell you that you have 2 months before we start killing off the people you love, starting with your mother. You have 2 months to hand yourself over and join your fathers side or he'll make you. Do you understand?" He asks staying calm and quiet the whole time.
"Yes." I say quietly. Afraid for the ones I love. Then the phone goes dead.
I see my mother looking over at me asking with her eyes asking what happened. I just continue looking at her knowing that if I don't do something I'll loose her forever.
God dammit! Can't they leave me alone for one night so I can enjoy myself and have some fun without them adding more stress and things to think about? It looks like they'll never leave me alone until I join them.
But I will never join a side that kills innocent people. I'd rather join the Angels.