*Chapter 18 Addison

Addison's P.O.V
Before I had left for school my mom asked me (well more like demanded) that I ask Nick if he would come over for dinner tomorrow night so that afterwards he could help with my training. And that leads to where I am now. I spotted Nick in the seat behind my usual seat.
"Hey Nick!" I say politely.
"Oh hey Addison!" He says back sounding very happy.
"So my mom was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner tomorrow night?" He looks at me and smirks.
"You know if you wanted to ask me out for dinner, you didn't have to use your mom as an excuse." He says smugly.
"Oh I'm sorry but I don't like you like that and plus I thought you were gay!" I say acting as serious as possible. If looks could kill I would have just died a very painful death.
"I. Am. Not. Gay!" He says through gritted teeth.
"What do you have against gay people?" I say actually curious and slightly annoyed. I don't think people should be judged the way they are just because they like the same sex. Its not right.
"I have nothing against gay people!" He exclaims.
"Well you sure seem like it." I say back. Its so easy to mess with him!
"I don't have anything against gay people I'm just not gay!" He says getting very frustrated.
"Are you sure?" I say still acting innocent.
"I'm not gay!" He practically yells just as the teacher walks in.
"Mr.Emmerson the class doesn't care for the fact that you are gay! So can you please sit down and be quiet?" Mr.Burks says annoyed. The whole class laughs at Nicks face.
"But sir I'm not gay." Nick says quite angry. Mr.burks gives him a confused look.
"Being gay is nothing to be ashamed of Nick you should be proud of who you are." Mr.Burks replies carefully as if he was talking to a child.
"I would not be ashamed of that but I am not gay." Oh this is so funny.
"Are you sure?" Mr.Burks asks again. Nick throughs his hands up in the air and let's out a frustrated scream.
"I am 100%!" Nick screams at Mr.Burks.
"Now now Nick, there's no need to scream!" And with that said Mr.Burks goes into his lesson. I hear Nick mumble 'look what you started' from behind me but I ignore it and look over at Cassidy to see she is practically dying with laughter. And I'm sure that I looked the same way.

A.N. THERE WILL BE A COUPLE MORE PARTS TO THIS CHAPTER!
Thanks to all of you amazing readers I hope you are enjoying my book!
Bye,
Kaysoccer12