*Chapter 19 Addison

Addison's P.O.V
After class I caught up with Nick again and let me tell you he did not look happy to see me!
"Hey buddy whats got your panties in a twist?" I ask as innocently as possible.
"You know damn what." he exclaims.
"Alright I'm sorry but that was hilarious and plus I needed payback at you for thinking I wanted to ask you out!" Man he seriously can't take a little public humiliation can he?
"Alright fine I'll go only because I am being asked by your mom and not you." he says while acting like a little child.
"Well your also going to have to help me..." I pause a little for effect and just to make sure Elliott isn't around.
"... You also have to help me train." I say looking back at him. He looks a little confused but then understands.
"So you know about everything?" I nod my head and concentrate on being able to enter his mind with out him knowing I look around in his mind to see that his brother was taken and killed by the demons.
'I'm sorry about your brother.' I say in his mind and he jumps at the sudden presence of me.
'How the heck did I not feel you in my head, and thanks but I don't talk about him.' I laugh.
'You didn't feel me because I am just amazing. I'm going to tell you now that I am not on either side. I have both in me and I don't think I should choose half of my self just to please one side, no matter what I will always have the other side in me and that's what makes me, me.'
'I will follow you no matter what. After all your grandfather was part of the council before he was killed it is your right to take the position, so that makes you one of my leaders.'
"Thank you Nick it really means a lot to have you on my side." I say out loud this time.
"No problem Addison."
I leave to go to my next class thankful that I have someone else on my side.

----------------------------
**AFTER SCHOOL**
"Addy come on its just a blind fold!" I shake my head there is no way I'm wearing it.
"No! No means no I will not where it! You don't have to tell me where we are going but I won't wear it!"
"Yes you will!" She says walking over to and is literally in my face.
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Yes!" I say trying to throw her off but I still keep a straight face and narrow my eyes.
"No!" Yes it worked!
"Ha you agree no blind fold!" She curses lowly under her breath and I laugh.
"Fine then we're doing this the hard way." I hear her mutter under her breath. Wait wh--- all of a sudden both my arms are grabbed and pulled behind me and they also get tapped behind my back. I look to see Nick and James (one of are other guy friends) giving me a small smile. I look back at Cassidy but I don't see her because the next thing I know, I have the blind fold securely on my head.
Damn it!

**skip the car ride**

I feel the car come to a stop so I decide to stop struggling with my binds and wait for them to come and get me out of this car.
I hear the door open and then I feel someone tug on my arm. I decide to make this fun and i kick whoever grabbed me i soon realize that it was Nick and I kicked him where the sun dont shine.
"What the heck Addy?" I hear Cassy scream as she comes running over.
"Un-tie and take the damn blind fold off and we won't have a problem!" I say back quite annoyed with the position I'm in.
"Well you wouldn't wear the blind fold willingly so we had to tape your hands behind your back!" She says back.
"Well now take them off." I hear some one walk i front of me cautiously so I'm guessing it's a guy. The blind fold is removed first and I see that it was James that had taken it off, he then goes around to my back and rips the duck tape off.
I look around to see that were at a cliff edge and I realize that we're at Jumping point. (A.N. I just made that name up.) Jumping point is this lake that has a big cliff that my friends and I go to all the time. Now you may be thinking why would you go to a lake in the middle of March? Well because of global warming and with everything else that's going on why not just not have snow in March?! It's still pretty chilly but it's only like 12 degrees out so its not bad.
"I dare Addy to jump!" I hear some one scream from behind me.
Oh bring it on!

I'm so sorry it's been forever since I last updated but I just couldn't think of something to right but then I went back and reread everything and figured why not have make her party instead of doing some more school stuff. So again I'm sorry for the wait and everything! I also wanted to say that the contest is now closed!

Please don't forget to leave votes and comments and if anyone wants a character in my book you must comment now because I am adding the characters in the next couple chapters!

Bye for now, Kaysoccer12