*Chapter 24 Addison

I feel that I am prepared for this war, and knowing that I have my family and friends on my side motivates me even more. My powers are stronger than they were a month ago and so am I. My father and the demons won't know what has hit them, and neither will the Angels. I will take them all down and I'll make it all right.
As of now I'm just lying in bed thinking of how this war could turn out. But I guess I was to zoned out because I didn't hear someone come into my room and I wasn't prepared for someone to try to choke me.
I struggle against the man that had his hands around my throat. I claw at his hands and arms, and when nothing happens I make the fire appear in my hands and I burn his arm. He doesn't scream but he does let go. As he's holding his arm, I finally get a good look at his face I realize that he looks familiar. Where do I know him from? Where on earth have I seen... It's him! My nightmare is becoming reality. I jump out my window knowing that he'll follow. Knowing that I'll meet them all in the forest. But I didn't except the leader that I let live to warn my father in the nightmare, to be waiting at the bottom.
"Ah hello sweet heart, it seems that Alex couldn't get you, but your father will be pleased that at least I did." he has that same creepy smile that I remember from my nightmare.
"You will never be able to take me to my father." I say knowing how this will end. I take off running in the direction of the forest, knowing that him and his backup will come after me.
And so my nightmare began. But it is no longer a nightmare, it is reality.
I run faster than ever dodging tree branches, and jumping over anything that could trip or slow me down.
I'm running through the forest faster than I could ever imagine and all I can think is that I have to keep going I need to go faster because I can't let them get me or everything will be lost. All my preparation for this war will all be for nothing.
"Come on Addison you can't run and hide from us forever we will eventually get you. Might as well give up now, save us both the trouble." The head man says wickedly

"Wouldn't you like that?" I mutter under my breath so I don't give my self away. I can hear them so clearly behind me, running, talking, even their breathing I can hear it all.
All of a sudden I know how to make them go away at least for now. (This tends to happen a lot, with my powers awakening, things just pop into my head when I face big situations). I slow down my running and duck behind a bush on my left. How had I not thought of this before? When I burned Alex's arm in my bedroom that shouldn't have left a mark, or caused any pain! But it did.
I can feel them, their still a little ways away so I still have some time before they get here.

"Adustionem ignis." I chant queitly and gradually get louder and louder. I get up from behind the bush with only a minute before they get to where I am.

"Adustionem ignis." I scream and my whole body lights up on fire. I stare down at my self in amazement, I didn't feel a thing, but I knew I should feel like I was on fire. (Which I was.) Then I hear a tree branch snap and I come back to reality.

"Ah there you are my dear." he smiles his famous wicked grin.

"I'm not your dear and you will not bring me back to him." I spit the words out like they were acid in my mouth.
They all laugh, and I look around and see they have me surrounded.

"Oh my! We will bring you back to your father kicking and screaming if we have to." he says and he gives me that smile again. I smile too because it will be so much fun to show them how wrong they are.

"We will see." is the answer I give them.
I summon up my fire power and shoot it at one of his minions, and he falls to the ground dead. His smile slowly fades away. I start to smirk when I see the horror on his face.

"That's, that's not possible! You can't kill a demon with fire! That's our main power!" He says in disbelief. My smile grows as I see them trying to figure it all out. I laugh wickedly.

"Oh how sweet! My father sent you on this mission blind! Well isn't he just nice! To scared to face me himself is he?" I ask amused. I can smell their fear as if it were a fresh baked pie.

"Our master fears nothing not the Angels and certainly not you." the head man says finally snapped out of his shock. I go into his head to make sure I have his correct name, but I make sure he can't feel me inside.

"So then tell me Damon why is he not here now instead of you and your pathetic minions? Unless he knows he isn't powerful enough to take me down." I say knowing that my father has brain washed them all into thinking he is unbeatable.

"Our master is the most powerful man on earth! How dare you say such things about him!" He pauses for a minute and ask the question I knew would eventually come.

"Wait how do you know my name?" I laugh,

"I can get inside of your head as easy as breathing." I don't wait for his response I go back to what we were talking about before.

"Then tell me why isn't he here instead of you to take me down? Or why hasn't he taken control of the angels? Why hasn't he won yet? And most importantly why does he need me on his side so badly?" I ask my questions knowing that they don't know why and are now really confused. I laugh.
"I'll tell you why, it's because he isn't strong enough to do it, and he knows I'm the only one with enough power to bring him down for good." he shakes his head forcefully.

"No! you only tell lies! he warned us that you might try to confuse us! Well it won't work." he says with 0 confidence what so ever.

"Well then I guess it's time!" I say summoning up my power so it's at its strongest.

"Time for what?" he asks confused. I laugh,

"Time for you to die of course! I can't have you all going back to tell him what happened now can I?" I don't give them time to answer I send my power at all of them except the head master. He watches as his men fall to the ground and don't get up or move.

"Why didn't you kill me?" he asks so scared.

"Because I need at least one of you to tell him that I'm unbeatable, that I just killed 14 of your men with fire, and most importantly that I am coming for him and I will bring him down." he looks at me horrified but still nods,

"And I have to put a block so you can't tell anyone else about my powers only what I told you to say." when I try getting inside his head I feel him trying to block me out but it's so weak it was like breaking a tooth pick. When I get inside I make sure he won't be able to say anything else than what I told him, and if he try's he will fall to the ground in excruciating pain. When I'm done I send him back to my fathers throne room without another word to him.

When I look down and see all the dead bodies knowing I caused their death I scream. I fall to the ground lading hard on my knees. I had known exactly what was going to happen, and I still didn't try to change it. If I continue to do this, I will end up just like my father. A killer, a monster with no emotion.
I won't act like this again. I will be better. Stronger. And I will bring down my father and the angels, not kill them.
I slowly make my way back home I don't bother with using the front door I just climb up the side of my house and crawl through the window. My room hadn't Brent I damaged, just some things that had fallen to the ground. I pick it all up and I go back to sleep as if nothing had happened. I wish nothing had happened, but you can't change the past. No matter how hard you try.