Chapter 4

Meanwhile in place thought of as a myth by humans the king of the underworld seethes in anger. 

"Guards! Have any of you heard from Elliott yet?"

"No master Azrael, but we have sent out 5 of our best men to go get him." he informs me.

"Good, you are dismissed." The guard bows and then leaves. The young demon Elliot was supposed to have reported back to his king 3 hours ago, however the young demon was purposely avoiding his king.  Sometime later the guard returns this time with Elliot in tow.

"You may go." the guard bows again at the kings dismissal and starts to leave as does Elliott.

"Not you! I'm not done talking to you yet get back here!" The king scream at the young demon. Elliot sighs in frustration and slowly makes his way back towards his king.

"Where have you been! I've been waiting 3 hours and 20 minutes for you to come back and tell me what you found out about my daughter! Explain yourself!" The angry king screams again.

"I am truly sorry master Azrael but your daughter Addison left school early and I tried to follow but the Angels sent in one of their own, Nick I think his name is, and he was following me so I had to get him off my trail and when I finally did one of your men tackled  me and brought me back here to you." The demon calmly explains to his king. The king sighs in frustration trying to get his anger under control. He can't lash out at Elliot he was simply doing his job and it seems he handled the situation well, yet the king still found himself angry.
"Then why did you not send word?" He asks impatiently. The boy once belonged to the angels and the king can't help but hate him for that fact considering he breaks most of the demons laws. And yet the demon king still finds himself liking the the young demon, considering he was much like him when he was younger.
"The mother is quite careful, she was moving too quick and I didn't have time to send a message, because I didn't want to loose her." Kristen is smart, this the king knows, he also is aware that she will protect Addison with everything she has. The king sighs again and waves his hand dismissing the subject.
"Kristen knows I'm coming for Addison it won't be long before she knows the truth. What about her eyes, what was the colour?" The king asks in hopes he says black.
"Well the first time I saw her I couldn't see them clearly but it's pretty hard to miss the Angels green eyes, but I believe I saw black too. So I got behind her in the lunch line to get a closer look and they were a completely different shade of green. I believe she has disguise on them. What do you think master?" The king regards the young demon kneeling before him, as he thinks over the situation carefully.
"Kristen has clearly found a way to disguise Addison's eyes without her knowledge." He knows that she is good but He will always be better.
  "Elliott you must get closer to Addison what ever it takes I don't care but I will have my daughter! Are we clear?" he nods his head at the king.
  "Yes master Azrael."
  "Good. Oh and next time Elliott if your not on time you will not get to feed. Your lucky I'm letting you eat today after what you just did. Are we clear?"
  "Yes master Azrael." he mumbles as he lowers his head in order to avoid looking at the evil king. 
  "Good. you are dismissed." he bows and leaves the room, leaving the king alone once again. Even though his plan to get Addison is not going as well as he hoped, taking and wiping Elliot the former angels memory has gone perfectly. If everything goes as planned, the young demon will get his daughter back for him. And once he has his daughter back their will be nothing stopping him from taking over the world.