*Chapter 15 Addison

Dinner...

I never wanted this life! I never wanted to be special or to be a saviour, I just wanted to live a happy normal life! Was that too mush to ask? Well clearly! I mean come on you can't even leave me alone for one freaking night?! Seriously get a life!
"Sweetie are you okay? What did he say?" I look up at my mom to see worry clearly written on her face.
"It's nothing mom lets just go and have fun and we can talk later. Okay?" I ask hoping she'll agree so I can have some fun.
"Of coarse lets go." that what I like about my mother she's really understanding and caring.
It was a pretty long ride but when we got there I couldn't believe this was where we were going.
"Well hurray up." my mother says while getting out of the car and starts walking into the building. I quickly catch up,
"Reservations for Marret." my mother says politely. (A.N. Sorry but I can't remember if I gave them a last name so this is the knew one.)
"Ah yes right this way please." the waiter says. he leads us to a table by a window and sets down 2 menus.
"Can I get you guys anything to start off with?" He asks politely but I can see him checking my mom out. GROSS! And she's married!
"Ah yes could I get some red wine please." my mother asks completely oblivious to his staring.
"And for you?" He asks looking over at me for the first time.
"Just some water please." he nods and walks off to get our drinks.
"Mom he was so checking you out!" I say looking at my mother.
"I know I could fell him staring, i mean come on you can totally see my ring!" She says with a hint of disgust in her voice. I just laugh at her and look around while we wait for our drinks.

This chapter is dedicated to 'Maisie44' thanks for voting for my story.