*Chapter 13 Addison

I slowly walk to the door with a knife in my back pocket. I cautiously open the door to see a young looking man standing on the front porch with a letter in his hand.
"You Addison?" I just nod my head not wanting to speak. he hands me the letter and disappears in thin air. Why am I surprised?! He is after all a freaking demon!
I close the door and go back into the kitchen and sit down beside my mom and dad.
"Are you gonna open it or do you want me to?" My mother asks quietly.
"I'll open it." and with that said open up the letter and read.
'Watch out my dear child because I will get you even if I have to kill every last person you care about
-Azrael'
(Picture of letter above.)
I drop the letter and scream. My father holds me and tries to calm me down while my mother reads the letter.
"That man is even more messed up than when I first found out he was a demon!" My mother exclaims.
"He won't stop till he has what he wants and right now he wants Addison and her powers." my dad says. I shake my head.
"I won't join him or the Angels their both evil in their own way." My father looks at me like I'm crazy while my mother looks like she agrees.
"I will follow you no matter what." My mother says giving me a hug.
"The Angels are so much better than the demons you should join them." My dad keeps trying to persuade me.
"Dad both sides want me for my power to help them win a stupid war. They both want to use me that's not good that's evil and I will fight against both sides to put an end to their evilness!" I say starting to raise my voice. My dad looks at me for a minute and thinks. He sighs and looks back at me.
"Your right both sides are evil. I will follow you no matter what." my father says while hugging me.
"Now I believe me and you have a special dinner to attend?"

This chapter is dedicated to: wishloveread
Please check out here books!