*Chapter 27 Addison

All I can feel is pain, physical and emotional. Emotional because of the betrayal I feel from my step father, and physical because of the pain that my biological father is causing me. Elliott no longer stands there with pain in his eyes each time I moan out in pain, now he just stands there like he's made of stone.
  My fathers beatings never involved weapons, just magic and his hands and feet. But today when he came in he brought a sword, one that you could tell was thriving with power.
  "Now Addison do you want to change your mind and finally join my side?" He asks once he has finished kicking and hitting me. I don't know how I have endured so much of this torture but what I do know is that I'm thankful that my body hasn't given up yet. We're still fighting to get out of her alive. I shake my head no and when he crouched down to my eye level I spit in his face. Its mainly just blood and dirt but that's worse than just normal  saliva. He growls at me and stomps are on my already broken leg. I don't scream though I let the pain consume me. I use it to bring me some strength.
  "No matter how much you hurt me I will never join you." I manage to say but I end up breathing heavily. He smiles and stands up, he walks slowly over to where he left his sword that's made of power, and then he looks back at.
  "It's sad but if I can't have you then no one else ever will. I guess if the Angels don't have you and norther do I, it looks like we'll be going to war.
  He makes cuts all over my body with the tip of his sword. He makes sure that I am in pain and then he leaves. Both him and Elliott do. I sigh and I let my eyes close and I slowly gift off into oblivion. 
********************
I wake up to feel my body burning. I felt like I was on fire, I peel my eyes open to see my father and Elliott are back in the room. My father still with his sword but this time he also has these white things and he's sprinkling them all over my body, making sure that they get into my cuts. And after he puts them into my cuts he rubs it in. That's the burning feeling, that's what I woke up to feeling. He always finds a way to cause me more pain, but I know he'll never kill me. He doesn't have it in him, to get rid of power that'd be able to help him. He's going to do to me what he did to Elliott most likely. But it's going to take a lot longer since my body isn't giving up and were not showing pain. I keep my face normal, I don't let any of my emotions slip through. But that's just fuels him more, so I guess I'll be going through this for a while.
  After I don't know how long I let a tiny moan slip through. The pain is just too much to handle.
  "How about now Addison? You going to join me now?" He asks standing up. He must have ran out of the white stuff that made my skin burn.
  "Never." I reply with as much strength as I can possibly muster.  He sighs heavily.
  "I didn't want to do this, but if you will not cooperate then you must be disposed of. Torturing you is taking up too much of my precious time." He says as he wipes my blood off of his sword. This is it. Finally I can be free of this torture. And that's when I feel my body start to shut down. As he places the sword over my slowly beating heart I feel my eyes start to close, and as it breaks the first layer of skin, I'm out like a light.

********************
Elliott's P.O.V
After Addison told me that I was actually an angel, I tried so hard to forget about it but I just couldn't it. It haunted me, the question always coming up. So I decided to ask Azreal if it was true or not.
Our conversation didn't go as I suspected it would, he told me it was true. He said that he say great potential in me so he made me the man I am today. As if I was supposed to thank him for that!
Hudson. My real name is Hudson, the more I thought about my real name the closer I was to breaking the spell. I was able to remember an older woman and a younger girl who looked almost identical. They were calling my name except the girl told me that if I didn't come to the park with them that I would be a bad big brother. I wanted to remember more about them but I couldn't. I have a feeling that they were my mom and sister, but I just don't know for sure.
I had told Azreal that I he was "right" and I was thankful he made me who I am. After all I needed to get Addison out. I watched as he tortured her but when he brought the sword to her chest saying that it was time for her to go, I panicked. So I made a brick appear in my hands and I smashed it on his head. It wasn't enough for me to kill him but it was enough for me to knock him out. I quickly grabbed Addison and teleported out of there and to my castle.