*Chapter 28 Addison

The first thing I think when I wake up is am I dead? I open my eyes to see that I'm in a small room, but it's bigger than my cell. The only stuff in it is a bed (which I'm lying on), a dresser, and a chair in the farthest corner from me. I look down at my self to see that I'm healing quite well. But you can already tell that I'm going to have a lot of scars, but that doesn't bother me because they will serve as a reminder to what I went through.
"How am I still alive?" I whisper to my self, I felt the sword pushing through my chest before I passed out. Did someone finally come to save me? I look towards the wooden door and I quickly make my way over, but when I reach it I realize I stood up too fast and my head gets dizzy. But the weird thing is is that I only took two steps, and the last time I was awake I could barely move. What is happening to me? I touch the door handle and I slowly twist it, finally done good luck. Well since it's opened I guess that means that I'm not being kept prisoner, whoever they are. I walk out into the hallway, I look to my right and only see a bunch more doors and the hallway ends so clearly I have to go left. But when I turn to go that way I see a lady walking towards me with a tray in her hands. I sniff the air to see if I can smell wether it's food, but I don't smell any kind of food that I've ever had but my stomach seems that it can't wait to have it.
  "AHH!" The lady screams, clearly she wasn't expecting to see someone in the hallway. I walk over to her to ask who brought me here, and where exactly "here" is. In three single strides in standing beside her.
"Who brought me here?" I demand, but she just stares at me in shock. "Y-y-ou-r awake?" She finally stammers out. God could she be any more obvious?
"Yes I am, so now can you tell me who brought me here?" She looks really scared but why?
"Master doesn't want me to tell you his name." Well at least I know it's a male, that narrows it down. I reach my hand over to the tray to see what's u dearth and making my hunger hard to control. But she backs up really fast and hits the wall. Why is she so afraid of me?
"I won't hurt you, my moms a powerful angel." I don't even mention my dad. She shakes her head no.
"Yo-ou-ur a demon." She stutters again. How the heck did she know that?
"I'm only half demon. But I'm not like them, I don't kill for sport and I hate seeing people In pain. You have nothing to be afraid of I won't hurt you." I really hope she believes me because it's the truth. She nods her head hopefully in belief.
"Good now is that food, and is it for me?" She nods her head handing me the tray. I lift the lid to see three bowls all filled with a red liquid.
"What is this?" I ask wondering what it is they're trying to feed me. "It's blood of course." She says it like its the most common fact ever. Blood! Gross! I smell it again and my stomach grumbles, demanding to be feed.
"Is this some kind of sick joke? I don't drink blood! I ain't no vampire!" When I'm done screaming at the lady I taste blood in my mouth. I run my tongue along the top of my teeth and when I get to my eye teeth I realize that they are way sharper then normal. I have fangs!
"What is happening to me?" I ask the lady while I start to panic a bit. "You are part demon just as you are angel. The angel makes you good but since the demon is still there it wants to be feed." She says as she slowly takes the trays back figuring I don't want them.
"NO! I want them." The hunger is driving me insane. She slowly nods her head and hands them back to me. "When you are finished eating, follow the hallway to the end and then turn right. When you get to the double big doors knock and my master will let you in." I nod and I lick my lips as I can't wait to eat.
********************
I never thought blood would taste this good. Ever. Part of my mind was screaming that this was gross and that I should be drinking it, but the other part, the part that I listened to says that is so good and wanted more.
  It took me less than a minute to finish all three bowls. I just threw the bowls on the ground since the lady already left. I follow her instructions and I go to the end of the hallway (which may I add is quite long) and then I turn right. When I get to the double doors I realize that she wasn't kidding they are big. As soon as I knock a familiar voice answers.
  "Come in." The voice answers. Where do I know him from? I push the door open to see a dark room with the only light source being the fire place. When I look around I see a man sitting on a throne, but I'm not able to make out his face clearly.
"Thank god your awake!" he says sitting up straighter. "How am I still alive? Who are you? Why did you keep me alive? Where am I? And what do you want with me?" I just start firing off the many questions that have been going through my head. I faintly see him tilt his head, "you don't recognize me?" He asks sounding a little hurt. I shake my head.
"Your voice sounds familiar but I can't see your face." How is this man? He gets out of his chair and walks over to me faster than I thought possible. He puts both his hands on either side of my face and tilts my head up so that I can look at him.
"Who do you think I am?" I look at him and I know right away who he is. Why did it not click in my head before? His voice is so familiar I don't know hep I didn't know sooner.
  "Elliott?" I gasp out hoping that now of this is a dream.
  "In the flesh sweetheart. But apparently that's not my actual name, it's actually Hudson. You told me that." He says and his eyes soften. I did tell him that didn't I? I remember that day in the cell when I told him who he really was, he didn't believe me then so he must have Gina and talked to my "father".
  "Why did you finally decide to save me?" He looks at me with sad eyes. "I couldn't stand there and watch as he hurt you, let alone kill you." I look at him and I laugh.
  "Why the sudden change of heart? You didn't care before. You didn't care when he would torture me or when I was starved practically to death!" He sighs at my outburst and sits down on the ground with his head in his hands. "I always had a problem with it I wanted nothing more than to help you, to stop him from hurting you more than he already had. But I never knew why I kept having those thoughts, I thought I was becoming weak and I couldn't be a weak demon so I went along with it. I tried to enjoy him torturing you but, I couldn't it felt like I was going against my nature. When I saw him place the sword over your heart all the anger I had towards him just came up and it was like I had no control over what I was doing. I created a metal bar and hit him over the head several times before he had the chance to kill you. I picked you up and brought you here to make sure you were okay, and to get you healthy again. But you should be careful that blade was covered in a poison and I know it count ur skin. But you did heal pretty fast, faster than I expected." He says smiling. Why would he care? He's made his feelings quite clear towards me, and then there are those moments that I think he likes me back, and then he's a jerk again. Did he lie to me?
  "Why do u care at all what happens to me? You didn't before." I say voicing my thoughts and sitting in front of him. He looks at me and I see his eyes glaze over.
  "I know why I said, but I had to say those things. If I didn't I could have been putting you in danger, and I would never do that to you." I stare at him for a minute before I say quietly, "why?" He smiles and brings his hand up to cup my cheek.
"Because I love you." I smile by it quickly ended when someone bust through the doors.
  "John I have told you before not to come barging into my room!" He looks scared but still speaks.
  "I'm sorry sir..." Hudson interrupts him.
  "Leave now!" The gaurs looks like he was about to piss him self because of how scared he was.
  "I'm sorry sir but we're under attack. They want the girl." Hudson pushes me back with his hand in a protective stance, but that agitates me. I can protect my self.
  "Who is." He practically growls out. I can hear screams in the distance and doors slamming open. Both Hudson and I heated it.
  "The demons.... And the Angels. They both have come here to claim her for their side in the war." Now it was me that growled. 
  "I'm sick of this, it's time to end this war once and for all." I say as I make my way for the door not bothering to see if they are following me.