*Chapter 12 Addison/Azrael

Once the man that is my biological father is gone I go over to my mom that is lying peacefully in my stepdad's lap. I start shaking her shoulders to wake her up.
"Mom. Mom. Come on wake up." I say shaking her some more then all of a sudden she starts coughing up blood. When she's done I hand her a glass of water. She groans and starts rubbing her head.
"Why do I feel like I was just run over by a dump truck and then thrown in a pit of lava?" The lava feeling would be my fault.
"Um well 'dad' was possessing your body so I was showing him who's boss!" I say very proud of how I handle my 'dad'.
"Of course you did why am I not surprised?" My mother says laughing.
"Oh you know you love me!" I saw while poking her stomach.
"Unfortunately." I hear her mumble, but just as I was about to reply some one started banging on the front door and screaming 'open the door now I have a message from master Azrael to Addison.'

AZRAEL P.O.V
After I look through all the books I know what I have to do. Addison has a heart, and I know that so I need to threaten everyone she cares about to get her to do what I want.
"Guards send out a man to deliver s message to my daughter and wife!" I scream and get a few 'yes sirs' as a reply.
Watch out Addison I will get you even if I have to kill every single person you care about.
I sigh happily I love my life!

An: this chapter is dedicated to Katevenner10!