*Chapter 23 Addison

A.N. when ever she says dad she means her stepdad and when she says father she means her biological father.

Training. I have come to hate that word more than I hate Azrael my pathetic excuse of a father. My mother and Nick have been pushing me harder than ever during my training. The only good thing that has come from this horrid training is that I don't have to go to school for awhile, my mom called the school and told them that we were taking a mother daughter trip to God knows where.
Charlie and may know about everything now, out family has no more secrets. Its better that they know about the existence of angels and demons because now they are in less danger. My dad has been teaching them how to fight so that they can at least defend themselves until one of us can get to them and help them.
My powers have been getting stronger and there's more of them. I have this really weird feeling about my dad, ever since we told Charlie and May he's been really distant from mom and I and he is very protective and more focused on Charlie and May. Its like we don't exist to him anymore. I try not to worry about it too much because I need to focus all my energy on the on coming battle between my father and I. Just thought of this battle has me stressed out even when I'm sleeping it's not right. I only dream of this war between the demons, Angels, and I. They haunt me where ever I go and I can't wait for it all to go away.
"ADDISON! Come on snap out of it!" My mother screams at me. I shake my thoughts away and focus on her.
"I'm sorry I'm just really stressed." I say, but when I see the pain in her eyes, I regret it. This isn't just hard on me, but it's hard on her to. She has to prepare her daughter to fight a war against her father, the demons, and possibly the Angels. No mother wants to do that to their child, it would be awful to think of losing your child.
"I'm sorry I know this is hard for you. Lets call it a day, you go get some rest you haven't been getting much lately with the training and your nightmares maybe you can get a little sleep to refresh your body." I just nod my head as my mother speaks already feeling the lack of sleep and hard amount of training, catch up with my body.
I head up to my room and quickly change out of my sweating clothes and into a fresh pair of pyjamas. I slide into bed preparing my self for the never ending dreams, that once I wake up it's like they're on pause waiting for me to go back to sleep so it can hit replay and add some new changes. My exhaustion quickly catches up with my body and I fall asleep but not before I see the flash of my fathers haunting face just waiting for me to go fully under.

****DREAM****
I'm running again, just like I always am. This part of the dream is always the same. The beginning never changes but the ending always does. Sometimes it will end with me killing them, or the capturing me, or no one dies and no one gets captured, and I even had one where I took the head guy captive and used him to get the information I wanted.
I can hear them calling my name but this time I can't speak its like my mouth is sealed shut by super glue. My arms and feet just keep moving but my mouth will not.
I finally make it to the clearing where it starts to change. Normally I will feel my powers start up (my fire power) or I feel extremely weak, but right now I feel more powerful than ever! I feel as though my powers our complete, as if there's nothing else for me to find out. Almost as if I was unstoppable.
I hear the men surround me but my eyes out closed and I'm relying on my hearing and not my sight.
"Open your eyes dear Addison, you can't change the fact that we're here. You can't change reality." he may think that but I'm pretty sure I can do anything and everything I want to. I finally open my eyes and stare straight into his eyes. I can tell my eyes out a blazing red colour from all the anger I have built up over the years and since I found out about the existence of all the angels, demons and the prophecy about me. All of that has come to the surface ready to help me in this small battle. (A.N. her eyes change colour when her emotions are at their strongest. E.g.red-anger/blood lust, blue-happiness, green-calmness, black-demon side, silver-angel side. you get the idea, okay back to the story.)
" Dear Jeremiah you can not win against me. You are nothing but a weak, pathetic demon who can't not be of any use, so your being used as a pawn. A way to get a rise out of me. I know my father and he wants me to kill you all. He wants me to turn dark. But I am neither light not dark, I am like a human being each and everyone has a good and light side but they also have an evil and dark side." I know what my father is trying to do and he will not succeed. I will not fall to his ways. I am stronger than him, and I am kind hearted. I care for people's lives and I will not take them away because my father sent them on a mission that they will not be able to succeed.
"Oh my dear dear Addison, you underestimate us. We are not weak men, but we are strong and we most certainly can take you to your father." he says with a laugh through his sentence. I think of all the other times this has happened and never once did I leave the fight to be the bigger person. That is what I'm doing wrong, every other time I either was to dark or to scared. I never was the person I am.
"Jeremiah you said that I cannot can get what is happening, but that is where your wrong. I can do what ever I like and I will demonstrate it right now." I bring my hand up and I let my power grow and then I slice it down through the air, and just like that I'm gone. (Dream ended) Gone from the dream and into the real world. If anything that dream taught me that I need to be me and allow myself to be light and dark at the same time. Now I am ready to face my father. I finally understand why the dream kept repeating, it kept repeating because I never made the right choice. But now I have and now I know how to defeat him. I need to make home see the light in life and if he can't then I shall put him out of misery. Away from the dark life.

I tried to make it really long since I haven't updated in a really long time. To be honest I have no solid excuse, yes I had stuff going on but I could have made time to write. So I hope this chapter is good enough for now. I had a little time skip because I felt it was taking to long to get to the point so I've speeded it up and the action will be taking place in the next couple chapters.
I have a 2 questions for all you people reading my book. The first one is if you think their should be a sequel and if so should i carry this book out or should I make it from after Addison's life and about her child's life? And 2 this question is about you- what's your favourite genre of book?
Srry for any errors, in too lazy to do it now I'll do it later on.