*Chapter 25

Addison's P.O.V
School passed by in a blur, but something was off. Hazel has disappeared and Elliot just watches me from afar. He hasn't tried to talk to me but he always looks like he wants to. And the weird thing is is that Jamie is acting weird too. Always disappearing and come home late at night, always seemed to be either confused or angry and he's yelling at both my mom and I. It's odd but my mom says he's just going through a rough time, whatever that means.
I was just sitting in my room practicing bringing forth the elements, when there was a knock on my door. I instantly stop and look up to see my dad walk in. He smiles at me and I look at him cautiously. Looking for any sign that he might start yelling.
  "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately, and I'm sorry for yelling at you and your mother. But I made some of my famous hot chocolate for everyone and I was wondering if you wanted some." He say holding out a cup of hot chocolate. I look at it then at him and I nod my head yes. When he hands it to me I say thank you. I take a small sip and I notice that it tastes a bit off, but I just  shake my head and look back at him prepared to ask my questions, but my room starts spinning and I feel drowsy. The cup slips from my hands and it breaks on the ground, I watch as the  hot chocolate starts making a puddle on the ground. I look up at my "dad" and as my body falls to the ground the last thing I see is him smiling wickedly. And the last thing I think of is how did I not see it coming one of the people I trusted most was the one to betray me. The man I called dad, the only man I could remember as filling the shoes of my dad. He betrayed me, he was working for them I should have seen it, I should have been more careful.
  I faintly felt my self being picked up off the ground and I felt the wind swirling around me as he teleports us to my fathers castle.

AZREAL'S P.O.V
My men weren't working fast enough so I set out to get my daughter my self. You know what they say, if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.
  Addisons step father isn't the good man he appears to be, his first wife may have been human but she did break him. And no matter how much he claims to love Kristen he will always be in love with his first wife. It was so easy to turn him against his family, all I had to do was tell him that if he got me Addison I would be able to bring back his wife. He didn't even doubt or question me, he did it in a split second. And now I have my precious  daughter. Now I will finally be unstoppable.
  "Sir she has awoken." I look at the guard and nod my head, and he leaves to bring Addison in.
  "Now Addison this is quite simple, you join my side and fight with me and I'll let you roam around freely, but if you do not then you can be thrown in the dungeons." I said when she entered the room. She looks up at me and smiles.
  "Then it looks like you'll need to find a spot for me down in the dungeons." I feel the anger boil up in side me but I tell the guard to put her down there any way.
  She'll learn to listen to me, and she will join me. No matter what, I always get what I want.