*Chapter 22

Arzrael's P.O.V
I have resulted in sending another demon to try and convince my dear daughter that she should join our side. After I found a book on prophecies I needed to get her to join my side. The book said that when she is at her most angriest point or she has reached 17 (that's when she has all her abilities) she would be able to defeat a whole army by herself no matter their strength, and I need that for my side. We would be unstoppable, nothing could defeat me and we would rule the world. I also have an advantage to get what I want, she's my daughter, my flesh and blood, there's no way she couldn't pick me and it's because of me that she's so powerful. No matter how amazing Kristen, (Addison's mom), truly is she would never be able to beat me, and Addison wouldn't be able to beat me either. No matter how strong the prophecy says she is she could never beat me. No female could beat any man because their all weak and useless. (A.N. btw I do not think that and plus I'm a girl, but I'm trying to show how sexist the dad is😯)
Hazel is one of my best fighters and I know she will be able to on uncle Addison to join my side, since Elliott wasn't moving quick enough and I have a feeling that he is unlocking some emotions. But if that's true he might get his memory back and I can't have that happening! I will not lose! I will come out on top and then all the people that made me suffer by kicking me out heaven and saying I wasn't powerful enough, they will all suffer! They will suffer knowing that the man they called 'weak' is the one who is in charge of all their pathetic lives.
Every god damn Angel will suffer, they will all spend eternity in their own hell, just like they did to me!

A.N. This is a filler chapter but I feel like it gave more information on Azrael so I like it. Don't forget to comment and vote. Picture at the top is Azrael.