*Chapter 26 Addison

Time no longer matters, I lost track of it a long time ago. Who knows it could have been days, weeks, months, who knows. Not like it matters though, all that matters is staying alive and finding my way out.
  Ever since I've been here I've been starved and tortured, one time he even took a video of it and sent it to my mother. He is a sick and man I can tell you that. But as my hunger grows I realize that the thought of actual food repulses me, and I know that it's not a hunger for justice or victory. When I ask about it my father smiles and says if I cooperate he can fix my growing hunger, but I would never give in to something as simple as hunger I wouldn't even give in to the torture.
  Hazel and Elliot sometimes help too, with the torture I mean. Hazel looks like she enjoys it but Elliot looks like he wants to hurt himself each time I moan out in pain. I never scream it shows weakness, but I can't help sometimes moaning out in pain sometimes it's just too much.
But being down here isn't all that bad, the guards that our down here in the dungeons they may thinking that we can't here them cause their talking "quietly" but in reality the sound echoes and travels to every single person down here. I've found out a lot, turns out I was right in thinking Elliott wasn't all that bad. He had been taken from the Angels and he had been experimented on, they tortured him until he was at his weakest point and then he had been brainwashed into thinking he was a demon. It's sad but it doesn't excuse the things he's done. He was said to be one of the strongest warrior angels they'd ever seen, so if that's true then he would have been able to fight back, unless he didn't want to. He could have wanted this life, and if that's true then I can't forgive him for what he's done.
"Let him through, it's time for the girls torture." One of the guards says. I know that they're talking about me since I'm the only girl down here.
I pull myself up off the ground and I lean myself up against the wall so that I do t fall over. I wait and then I hear someone unlocking my cell door and in walks Elliott well technically his name is Hudson. This is perfect no one else is with him so that mean I can tell him what I know about who he really is.
  "Elliott..." I whisper so faintly I'm surprised he heard it.
  "What?" He asks looking down at me. I try to smile but I think it just looked like a grimace.
  "Elliott isn't your real name now is it?" He looks at me like I've lost my mind.
  "What on earth are you talking about, of course that's my real name!" I shake my head. It's too hard to keep speaking but I can't use my magic either. So I pause for a bit before I continue.
  "No it's Hudson..." I start coughing but once I'm done I continue.
"You were taken from your family. From..." My voices goes really high pitched and then I start coughing again, but this time blood comes out.
"From where?" He asks a little impatient. I try to speak again but nothing comes out, so I just tilt my head up wards and try to o the same with my had but I'm only able to lift my finger up. He just starts laughing at me, "You expect me to believe that I am actually an angel? You must have lost your mind down here too." He's clearly some talking about it. That's when I notice the chains in his hand. He walks over to me a chains me up to the wall.
"I was supposed to hurt you but instead I'm going to just make your memory a little... What's the word, foggy." And with a swipe of his hand my mind goes blank and my eyes start to close. My last thought was that I guess I'll never really find out the time.