17

"Listen Gally I-" Newt's voivce had an aggressive annoyance to it the you hadn't heard before however was cut off swiftly by Gally.

"I'm sorry." He said. You considered actually respecting their privacy for a second but quickly banished the thought from your head, intrigue taking over as he spoke again, "What happened, I don't know what came over me, you know I like y/n, I like her a lot but... you make her happy man. I want her happy."

There was silent for a minute before Newt spoke clearly surprised, "Gally that's- thank you for that."

"You're welcome." Gally muttered gruffly.

There was silence for a few moments before you realised what was about to happen and quickly stood up as Gally opened the door.

Gally's pov

"You're welcome." I muttered as I stood up to leave. I pulled open the door and walled straight into y/n.
"Opff, oh sucks, sorry I was just, uh-" she stammered, her cheeks reddening.
"Were you listening in?" I asked suspiciously, grazing my eyes the full length of her beautiful face.
"No." She said confidently, looking me dead in the eye. I considered her for a moment before letting out a breath I didn't realise I was holding
"Okay." I say simply. I walk away, trying to blink back the sudden tears that try to break from me.
I was in love with her.
But I couldn't have her.
I walk briskly to the forest and lean panting against a tree.

Your pov

You don't think he knows.
Thank god for that.
You slowly creak open the door, close it behind you and sit cross legged next to Newt.
"Y/n I know you were listening so don't even try." He says immediately.
"You would have told me anyway! Right?"
"Yes of corse. But it's the whole 'have respect for privacy and personal conversations' thing."
You raise an eyebrow at him.
"Ugh slim it." He lightly slaps you on the arm and you giggled, leaning in to kiss him.

---I am so sorry about this..... ugh its just a filler so sorry...
i know its short..... but that dont matter bc look at this fabulous authors note ;)
OVER 5K READS WHAT IS THIS LIFE OH MY GRIEVERS I AM DEAD THANKYOU SO MUCH WOAH!
Please comment honestly your comments make my day <3
im always online (no joke) so message me if you want to talk x
sorry again about this
Love you and stay safe, bye Noses :) ---