19

"I love you." He whispered, his forehead against yours.
"I love you too." You whisper back.
"But it's not like that," he pulled back slightly "I love you more that words can say. Nothing can express the way I feel about you." He was looking deep into your eyes, his own filled with such truth and compassion that you struggled to form a coherent thought.
"Newt..." You said in bearly a whisper.
"That's why I jumped, y/n. You are my world and I can't loose you." Tears were forming in the boys eyes. You wiped them away with your thumb.
"I'm here now." You breathed.
"I know, I know." His fingers caressing your face as if he'd never touch you again. With his fingers cupping your cheek you put your palm on the back of his hand, fingers rubbing his knuckles in soothing patterns.
"My girl." He whispered, kissing you lightly.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in deeper, wanting to feel his lips moving on yours; his hands pressed firmly into your hips, keeping you steady as you tangled your hands in his mop of blonde hair.
You couldn't get enough of him, as his hands roamed your body a fire ignited within you, all you could think about was Newt, nothing else in the world mattered. He was addictive, intoxicating.
You shuffled slightly so you were straddling him, careful to put your weight on his good leg, you ran your hands, over his shoulders and onto his chest, tracing up and down his stomach.
He pulled back slightly and you looked at him, self consciously brushing a piece of stray hair from your face.
"What?" You asked, a tone of hurt scurrying into your voice.
"It tickles." He giggled, trying to push your hands away from him.
"Oh really?" You smirked, tracing light circles onto his chest, causing him to shiver and squirm underneath you. Somehow, even with his bad leg he managed to flip you over, grinning wickedly as he hovered above you.

Your eyes tore from his as you glanced to the window to find it pitch black.

"Have I been in here all day!?" You returned your gaze back to Newt.
"It appears so." Newt slid into bed and looked up at you "You coming?" He asked.
"Yeah, give me a sec." You quickly grabbed one of Newt's tops and slipped into the bathroom, getting ready and exiting, closing the door behind you. You were walking over to the bed when you felt eyes on you, you looked up at Newt to find him staring at you, eyes wandering every inch of your body.
"Are you checking me out?" You laugh.
"Yes." He said shamelessly "Now get over here and cuddle with me."
"And what if I don't?" You grin
"Then stern punishments will be put in place young lady, sent to bed early and no dessert for a month." He says in a mock stern voice, you gasp theatrically and prance over to the bed, sliding in next to him and moulding your body with his, head against his solid chest.
Your breathing fell in time with his as you completely relaxed, feeling so safe in his bed.

---I'm sorry if it's short and a little rushed at the end x
6.46K THANKYOU
soooo it's nearly Valentines day and I dont want to pressure anyone but you should probably start planning how your gunna confess your undying love to me...... jk but ily
Please comment, i live for them <3
Love you and stay safe, bye Noses :) ---