24

"Don't put that in your mouth! Ew! Do you realise how many splinters you could get!" You laugh at Felix; he had a piece of un-sanded rough wood clamped between his full lips.
"Ummmhhhgfff." He mumbled, you chuckled and plucked the wood from his mouth "I wasn't putting it in my mouth I was just holding it!" He exclaimed.

"There are other ways to hold things that don't involve you using your mouth." You chuckled.

"Damn, any jobs going that do involve me using my mouth?" He raised an eyebrow, his gaze steadily on yours.

"I think if you asked Minho really nicely he'd find you the kind of job you're looking for." You quickly offered; he laughed loudly and leant against an unsecured plank of wood causing it to spin up into the air and take down half a wall with it in a flurry of dust and wood chip. A small silence before; "Y/n! Felix! What the suck do you think you're doing!?" Gally roared, stalking over to you.

"Oh god we're for it now." Felix mumbled, you laughed quietly as a faint blush rose up your cheeks.

"Felix, go over there and try not to break anything. Y/n, you stay here, I'm gunna have a little chat with you." He said sternly; directing Felix over to the other builders and glaring at you, Felix gave you an apologetic smile that made his eyes twinkle and jogged off.
"He's attractive, isn't he?" Gally said, snapping you out of your daze.
"Gally if you're gay you know I'm always here for you." You faked sincerity.
"Y/n! No!"
"You sure?" You teased.
"Yes! Anyway, he is, don't ya think?"
"Well, I guess he's not the worst looking boy here." You muttered, scowling up at him.
"More so than Newt?" he quirked a brow.
"What? No! Well, they're both attractive in different ways. But no. Team Newt all the way." Your voice held absolute confidence.
Then Gally did the most surprising thing.
He pulled you into a hug.
After an extraordinarily awkward moment you put your arms around him and patted his back, not knowing quite what to do.

He pulled away and coughed awkwardly

"Well, back to work."

---This is awful i am so sorry..... god this is bad I apologise
Please Please Please comment bc you are ANGELS x
11.5K jee wizz i died <3
Love you and stay safe, bye Noses :) ---