9

You woke up in the Box.
Terrified.
Her voice was ringing around in your head.

The Box crashed to a halt and you fell to the floor behind a pile of boxes.
"Why the shuck are we getting another Greenie!?" You heard Minho yell as he jumped down.
"Oi, who you calling a Greenie, ya shank." You yelled back.
"Y/n?" He said, freezing on the spot.
"Obviously" You groaned; You'd only just managed to stand before Minho lifted you up out of the Box, climbed out himself and pulled you into a tight hug.
"We thought we lost you! We woke up yesterday morning and you were gone! Where did you go? who took you? why were you in the box? was it the creators? what--"
"Minho just shut up for a second, one question at a time!" You cut him off. You turned around so you were addressing the rest if the boys.
"I'm pretty sure Wicked took me," You said, causing ripples of conversation and gasps to spread amongst the boys "I can't remember a lot of it but my arm hurts so I think they injected me. They kept saying 'Wicked is good', whatever that means." There were shouts from the boys about safety and security and you felt a hand on your arm, "Come on," Minho whispered to you "I'll take you to someone who'll be very happy to see you. Very happy indeed."

Minho lead you away from the boys and over to a very poorly built building. You followed him up a flight of stairs and stopped outside a wooden door.
"I'll just go in and explain the situation," Minho said "Then he's all yours." With a wink he went in and shut the door behind him.
You waited in the hall for a few minutes while Minho explained the situation to the boy inside.
"Here we go." Said Minho, stepping outside and gesturing you in. The moment you stepped through the threshold a tall, solid figure came bouncing towards you and drew you into his arms.
"God Y/n you can't keep scaring me like this! I've missed you so much!" He said, kissing the top of your head.
You peeled yourself away from him and took in his appearance.
He was very tall and quite well built with sandy blonde hair and a British accent. His blue eyes beamed down at you.
He was beautiful.
"Y/n, are you okay?" He asked, a look of hurt and confusion flashing across his intense features.
"I'm so sorry," You take a step back, "Do I know you?"