Routine

~Gulf's POV~

I wake up and I find myself entangled in my favorite arms. I pecked Mew on his lips before untangling myself from him and stretching. I look over at my clock at see it's only 6 in the morning.

Hmmm, they boys don't usually wake up until 7 or 8....

I looked over at my husband who is now laying on his back with his arm thrown over his face.

Jeez, why is my honey so sexy!?

He wears what he always wears to bed, boxers or on some days just sweatpants. Last night was just boxers.

I felt myself getting wet just from staring at him when an idea came to me.

I pushed away our blanket before adjusting myself to straddle his thighs. I love his muscled thighs, he works out too much so he gains all this beautiful muscle for me to touch and grip onto for dear life.

One thing about my husband is he is a deep sleeper. Which is why this idea came into my head. I first leaned over him to kiss his lips again before making my way to his jaw, his neck, Adam's apple, his collar bone, his chest, all down his torso before being restricted by his boxers.

I frowned before tearing them off and following the trimmed hairs that lead to my favorite toy. He was already making small sounds but still very much asleep.

I started getting frustrated before another idea came to my head. I adjusted myself to straddle only one of his thighs before rocking myself back and forth.

Damnit I was so horny today.

It's all his fault though. He's too hot for his own good. And because he didn't fuck me when I was horny last night.

He said I would be too tired and would refuse to wake up.

I know I wouldn't wake up but since he didn't, now I'm awake at 6 and super horny so he's going to deal with it.

I started grinding on his thigh harder before moaning and whimpering while my hand proceeded to start jerking him off. He was moving his head more before he started groaning.

I started another phase to get him to wake up faster.

"Daddy~, your baby is hungry. Wake up~. Ahhhh, hurry up and feed me."

He was now moaning out and his hips started thrusting into my hand.

I stopped rubbing myself on his thigh before adjusting myself right over his bare dick. I'm still partially clothed with his shirt and my panties, but the fabric is now rubbing on his dick.

"Daddy~ hurry up. Baby is going to finish without you and he will starve from no milk from his daddy."

His was gritting his teeth together but now I'm starting to get frustrated. Before I could start talking again I was being flipped over on my stomach and felt a firm smack on my ass.

"Baby, you are misbehaving this early in the morning?" Goddamn, his morning voice could fuck me any time of the day.

I whimpered and rubbed back against his dick.

"You didn't feed me last night. Daddy has to take responsibility."

"Hmm, so you decided to tease daddy awake? That's okay but now baby, you just sit there and take everything daddy gives you."