Christmas Preparation

~Gulf's POV~

Okay, that should be the last present. Did I prepare the bags for the candies? No, I still needs to make ribbons for the bags. I'm glad my hubby is distracting the babies while I'm wrapping the gifts I bought them.

I do hope they like them. I can't wait for them to open them. Mew even said the first time we went to the village he bought a little something for Christmas. He saw them and thought since we couldn't have a normal christmas than maybe he could still make it a little special in a way.

He showed them to me and I could feel myself getting a little happy. I do hope they will be happy!

Okay, I can finish this tomorrow.

I got up from the floor in our room and moved the stuff into the closet before closing it. I stretched my body a little before resting my arms on my growing tummy.

Phew, I feel so heavy. I hope it's because the baby is healthy.

It still terrifies me....not being able to have a normal healthy pregnancy....

After our first baby I was so scared during the second pregnancy. I did everything I could to be healthy and have a healthy body to carry our boys but they were still born in danger....

That day was so normal....why did it go wrong?

***Flashback to the day the boys were born***

"Baby, do you want me to get your vitamins for you?"

"Yes please. I'm going to rub some lotion on my belly then I can make breakfast for us." I smiled.

"No, I'm making breakfast for us today. You need to rest. I don't want my babies' mommy to be overworking himself. I want him to be relaxed."

"I'm sure making breakfast isn't so stressful. Besides, I was just going to make us cereal today..... we need more jelly, eggs and bread...."

Mew smiled and went over to me. He sat down next to me on the couch before wrapping his arms around me.

"And why is it, that we need more of those specific items?" He smirked at me.

I blushed and looked down at my growing belly.

"Because our babies were hungry~" I pouted at him.

He looked at me playfully supicious.

"Daddy, don't get mad at mommy~ we wanted to eat yummy food~" I said in a baby like voice.

Mew just giggled at me and pecked my nose.

"Why are you so cute?"

"Because I'm happily married to the best man in the world and bearing our babies."

He smiled at me and I could see a few tears in his gorgeous eyes.

"I love you....so much." He kissed my lips and held me against his chest while gently rubbing the lotion on my belly for me.

The little kicks followed his hands.

"Hey, don't hurt mommy my babies~ Let's take a nap yeah?"