Growing

~Gulf's POV~
T

ime skips

~2 months later~

"Mommy! I can't sleep!"

My baby spiders are 2 and a half months old now and they can barely sleep through the night without crying at least once.

"I know my little spider but I told you babies need a lot of attention and care. They'll sleep soon. Go back to your room."

It's early August and my little spiders are going back to school in 2 weeks. So far my hubby has been helping me by watching over my studio and taking the boys with him to his office everyday.

Sometimes I take my baby spiders with me to my studio to check up on it but I've only done it 3 times so far.

Thorn rubbed his eyes and wandered back to his room while I adjusted my baby spiders on my chest.

I'll feed them then I'll change them before putting them to sleep again.

They attached themselves to my chest and started sucking. I already fed then before they went to bed so I really hope I still have enough milk left.

I can't make them formula while they are crying in my arms.

Thonya started crying again. Thanya is still eating though.

"Thonya, mommy is sorry. I don't have any more milk. Let Thanya finish and I'll make you some formula." I cooed.

Just as soon as I said that Thanya started wailing.

Shit.

I stood up and tried to rock them when I heard the door open. I looked and saw my hubby holding two bottles.

"You should've woke me up baby."

"You already work enough during the day. You need your sleep."

He took Thonya from me and gave me one bottle.

"And so do you. If this happens again you need to wake me up. I'm here too. I can help you."

"I know but you need your sleep."

"If I'm too tired I can just go to work late or skip a day. It's no big deal. I'd rather help you take care of our princesses than go to work on time."

Soon enough our baby spiders are finished eating and started to yawn.

We burped them and changed their diapers before placing them back in their crib. I made sure their mobile was on and their pacifiers were in their mouths.

"Do you think it'll get cold tonight hubby?"

"Baby, it's almost 3 in the morning. It's going to get hotter soon but just place their blanket over their tummies. If they cold they'll more likely cuddle closer together, if they get hot they'll kick off their blanket. Let's go back to bed."

He dragged me back to our room after turning off the lamp and leaving their nursery. He pulled off my pants and left my shirt on before yanking me over his body in our bed.

"Sleep baby. Don't over work yourself or else I'll be forced to fuck you every night to exhaustion to make you sleep. Love you baby."

I gulped and nodded my head.

"Okay hubby, I'll wake you up if I can't take care of the baby spiders without your help."

I felt a smack on my ass.