Photo

~Mew's POV~

After we finished the call with my wifey, Thorn fell asleep. He's been in and out of sleep while he was on the couch but he started getting uncomfortable so I held him against my chest. I thought my body heat would help bring his fever down.

If we do go on a trip, where do I take us? The sea is too far for a weekend trip. I did say a cabin would be nice. It would be good to get some fresh air and relax.

I made a mental note to start looking into cabins so I can find the best one.

I finished up the last of my emails and brought Thorn back to the guest bedroom. I'll lay him down to rest and bring Fraser in.

This is a time where I'm okay the Fraser is a lump of cuddly fur. He practically curls himself around Thorn and lays his tail across Thorn's belly. It's really fucking cute.

I should take a picture to show my baby later. Let me go find my camera. I bought it a little bit after I finally found out we were going to have kids.

I may have perfect memory but I like taking the pictures and making an album to show them when they're older.

I went to our living room to look for it. I found it on the shelves and made sure the battery was charged and all that good stuff.

I went back to the room and took a picture and smiled. I love my family so much. I never thought that being happy would feel this good.

I left the room so I could go back to my office and I went over to my printer. I printed out the photo and grabbed the album I've been making and grabbed a pen.

I filled out the next blank spot but I didn't put the picture in. I'll put it in after I show it to my baby.

It's only 1 so I still have some time before Tharn gets off of school and they pick up dinner. I swear I can already smell the noodles.

What should I do to pass some time?

There's no mess to clean up.

I started thinking before I jumped out of my chair.

Ohh, I almost forgot about the game I bought!

***Mew plays a lot of games when he has free time so he has his own room to play games in. It's also where he stores his little figurines he collects***

 It's also where he stores his little figurines he collects***

I left my office and went to my 2nd favorite room in our home.

I turned everything on and sat down so I could open and start playing my new game. I wonder how much I can finish in about 2 hours?