Lies and Capture

~Gulf's POV~

"Nala...do you know her?"

How does Nala know Violet....and call her Grey?

"That's Grey...my younger brother. I haven't seen him in years."

"That's impossible. That's Violet...and a she."

"Baby, let Nala talk."

Mew had placed a hand over mine before he nodded his head.

"Guys, my brother Grey hasn't had contact with any of us since his first year of college. At this time he was about to undergo his transition from a he to a she. The last few times I saw her, she was extremely happy and I just assumed it was because of her surgery. A few days before her surgery, she left and just never came back. She left a note saying she was going somewhere to chase her dream. We didn't know what she was talking about but me and my sister didn't interfere. My brothers could care less since all they did was work or stay at home."

She sniffled and took on deep breathes before she continued.

"She used to spend more time with Vicky than me. If there's anything you need to know about...you called her Violet?"

I nodded my head.

"Then call my sister. Here's her number."

Nala have Mew the phone and I could barely wrap my head around anything. Violet had lied to me...this whole time I thought I knew her. I even let her inside our home.

"Nala...the whole reason Grey/Violet is on the laptop...is because that's the person Lina was paying to stalk us. We all haven't fully recovered her whole plan with Violet but she's in custody. The team of investigators are printing up an arrest warrant."

"Oh god!"

Nala started freaking out and apologizing.

"My own s-sibling caused y-you two so m-many problems! I'm so s-sorry!"

"Nala, it's not your fault. If anything it's all Violet's for doing things like this. Once we figure out why she agreed, we'll tell you."

"Baby, I think I already know why."

Mew got up and glared at both of the pictures on the screen.

"That's a freshman we helped once. We helped since we heard someone trying to get away from someone else. We left the bathroom and saw Brad trying to drag some girl away. You had gotten pissed and basically told him to fuck off. I remember that girl specifically because she wouldn't stop staring at you. I just brushed it off thinking it was because of people's natural reaction to when they really look at you."

"I kind of remember...we've helped a handful of people from being harassed by Brad. Poor mommy's boy never got in trouble because his mom was a part of the school board. Dickhead."

"I remember him because he kept interrupting us." Mew growled out.

"Horny dog."

"Baby, it takes two to tango."

I smacked his chest and glared.