Chocolate chip cookie

~Gulf's POV~

Ugh, throwing up is the worst feeling ever. I need to be careful around the boys. I cannot let them think I'm sick or they will worry and I just can't let them know.

I want this to be a surprise for them.

"Baby, I have your medicine in our bathroom. Do you want me to go get it for you?"

I nodded my head.

"Yes please."

He made me sit down before he went upstairs to get my medicine. It helps with the nausea.

Tharn came over and patted my thigh.

"Mommy is okay right?"

I smiled.

"Mommy is okay. Don't worry my baby." He nodded his head before hugging my waist.

Mew came back from upstairs and got me something else to drink and handed me my medicine.

I took it and he rubbed my back.

"Okay, now I have to go drop off Violet."

I tried to get up before Mew instantly prevented me from getting up.

"No, you are not feeling good right now. I'll take her back while you lay down and rest. You need to let yourself settle."

His eyes always showed his emotions to me and I can he's worried.

"Babe, I'll be fine. I'm not sick or disabled. I'll be back shortly okay?"

"But baby-"

"No buts. I'll be back soon. If I need to stop I'll call you."

Mew sighed and nodded his head. I kissed his head.

"Thank you. I'll be back shortly." I got up and gestured for Violet to go to the car.

I went to the garage and started the car while Violet told me the directions to her house.

"Gulf, how long have you been with Mew?"

"Close to 7 years, why?"

"Oh, just wondering. Have you dated anyone other than Mew?"

I frowned at the question.

"Why?"

"I'm just curious.."

"While that is a weird question, I never really had a real relationship with someone before I met Mew. Most just tried to get close to me just to know if I'm a boy or a girl."

She nodded her head.

"Did you ever have a relationship with a girl?"

What is with her weird questions?

"Why?"

"Just curious."