Halloween PT.2

~Type's POV~

I love P'Gulf so much!!

He made me a pretty dress and I love twirling in it!

Tharn even wore a fairy prince costume for me!!

He looks very cute in his suit! I love all of their costumes!

P'Lay and P'Perth invited all of the kids and their parents to come to the Halloween party so we can dance, play games and eat. I really want the chocolate caramel candies. They are my favorite.

I'm sad mama and papa won't be here with me. Papa said he would teach me how to dance and he would dance with me at the party but he's not coming.

I don't want to cry though. I want to have fun and it's okay if papa won't dance with me. There will be more times he can teach me to dance.

P'Mew stopped the car and we unbuckled our seatbelts and got out. Tharn helped me fix my wings before we all went over to gym. That's where the party is.

Ohh, they put spiderwebs everywhere and they have all sorts of different lights and other decorations placed everywhere.

I see my classmates in their costumes. A few are princesses, superheros, knights and a few ghosts.

I'm glad the party isn't too dark. If it was I would be scared. I don't want to get lost and not find them.

They have tables filled with food and drinks and so many different types of deserts and candies. I wonder if they have any cherry juice?

I was about to ask a question before I saw P'Gulf holding his nose. P'Mew kept rubbing his back and whispering in his ear but P'Gulf kept shaking his head.

Is P'Gulf okay?

Tharn and Thorn are starting to look worried too...

"Daddy, is mommy okay?"

He nodded his head. "Mommy is fine. He just has to go use the bathroom. Listen carefully, go to P'Lay and P'Perth and stay there until I come and get you okay? Don't wander off. We'll be right back. Go to your teachers."

He quickly walked off with P'Gulf and I watched until I couldn't see them anymore. I looked over at Tharn and Thorn but they just shrugged.

I held Tharn's hand as we went to go find P'Lay and P'Perth. They are near the tables so we went over to them. Once we stood in front of them, they looked at us and looked around.

P'Lay spoke first."Where's your parents?"

Thorn answered,"Type came with us and daddy took mommy to the bathroom. He told us to come to you and don't leave until he comes back.".

They nodded before they looked at me. Oh, do they like my dress? I was really happy when mama said I could wear it and then P'Gulf made it for me. I will treasure it forever.

"Type, what are you supposed to be for Halloween? A princess or a fairy or something else?"

"I'm a fairy princess! P'Gulf made my dress for me! I love it!!! Look, Tharn is matching with me! Look!"

I did a little twirl and they laughed.

P'Lay is dressed as a bunny and P'Perth is dressed as a wolf. They both have on ears and they look very cute!

"Wow, it's so pretty! Do you guys want something to drink or eat while you wait?"

We all nodded.