Nighttime

~Gulf's POV~

Type is hugging me as we make our way back downstairs. We stayed up there a little longer than we needed to but we both needed to breath and look okay again.

He stopped crying awhile ago but he's been asking me questions.

Like when can he wear the pretty dresses? Can he put a flower in his hair? Can he wear a bow?

My heart breaks at his questions. He's so young but he's had to try and understand how his body is different without much help.

He looks more comfortable now. Like he got a thousand pound rock off his shoulders.

Once we got downstairs again all of them looked over at us. All of them are clean and sitting on the couch waiting.

"Hey boys, sorry it took so long. So we had an idea for you if you want to do it. We have spare blankets and pillows so if you want, you can make a fort to sleep in tonight and watch movies in."

Techno jumped off the couch.

"Can we really!?"

I nodded my head.

They all started jumping around and talking about how big they want to make it. Mew said he'll start bringing down pillows and blankets so they can get started. I put Type down and he immediately went over to Tharn.

I'm actually a little surprised at the pajamas his mother gave me in his bag. It's a soft blue night dress that goes down to his knees. It even has long sleeves.

I'll have to talk to his mother about all of this later.

I helped Mew bring down stuff before they were all slowly but surely piecing together a fort. Type even started laughing again.

It took them 45 minutes to make a complete fort and honestly I'm impressed with how it turned out.

"So do you guys want to start watching movies or continue playing?"

They started discussing it with each other before they said they wanted to play a little bit more before they settle down to watch movies.

For once I'm glad I keep fabric here. They wanted to play as knights, a dragon, a king and a single little prince or as Type said princess.

I cut out 2 knight capes, a shoulder coat for a king, a piece big enough to cover a body and a piece to wear as a little dress veil. I helped them all put on the respective items before they started running around.

Thorn and Tharn are acting as knights, Techno as the king, San would play the dragon and Type wants to be the princess.

It's almost like freeze tag. If Tharn or Thorn touches San he has to go to his "cave" and try to get back to steal the king or princess. If San touches any of them, they have to go to his cave and wait till another knight comes and tags them. If he gets both the king and princess then he wins. If Tharn and Thorn touch him 5 times each they win.

They will be in the kitchen, living room, spare bedroom downstairs and the play room. It's also like hide an seek.

The whole point is to not get found and tagged.

"I'll kidnap both your king and prince!"

Type shook his head. "I'm a princess! Not a prince!"

Tharn started petting his head and ruffled his hair before they both laughed

"Of course our beautiful princess."

Type blushed before they started running around trying to find each other. Type and Techno are based in the living room while Thorn and Tharn have to keep an eye out for San. They can also go looked for him if they want.

They ran and played around for an hour before Techno asked for water. I asked the rest of they wanted anything to drink and they all wanted to drink something.

"Do you guys want hot chocolate?"

"Yes!!!"

I laughed and went to the kitchen to warm up some milk and get out the chocolate. Once I set the milk on the stove, I went over to grab some mugs that won't get hot so they can hold it.

"Do you guys want marshmallows?"

They all nodded their heads while they came in the kitchen to watch me finish making it. They even watched as I poured it into the cups and added in marshmallows.

I handed them each a mug and told them to blow on it so they wouldn't burn their tongues.

"So what movie do you boys want to watch first?" Mew asked.

He already started the TV and started showing them all the kid's movies we had. They didn't know which one to start with so we just put the cases in a bag and pulled one out.

The first one we pulled is the live action movie of Aladdin. Now I'll be honest, everytime I watch this movie I'll sing along. I don't care what people say I love disney movie songs. Especially the ones in this movie.

Me and Mew sat on the couch with our own hot chocolate since I can't have coffee. He had an arm wrapped around my back while my legs are laying over his thighs.

We started watching the movie while they stayed inside their fort and watched with wide eyes. Almost halfway through the movie, I realize it's 9:30.

I look over and they are all laying down with only one sleeping. Type was curled up against Tharn while he held him against his chest. He even adjusted a blanket around Type.

They are cuddling.

I patted Mew's thigh to tell him to get his camera. I want a photo of this scene. It's too cute.

He got up and got his camera to discreetly take a picture without them noticing. Once he did he came over and showed it to me. I nodded my head before he turned it off and came back to settle on the couch.

Once the movie was over, they were all asleep. Tharn is now sleeping with Type under his chin and cuddling even closer together. Thorn is settled between Techno and San while they are sprawled all over each other.

We turned off the TV and Fraser settled himself by their feet and slumped down to sleep as well.

We brought out a nightlight for them just in case one of them wakes up. We head upstairs to our room and I strip out of my clothes and put on one of Mew's shirts and settled into bed. Mew stripped down too and just left on his boxers before joining me.

He immediately pulled my body towards him  and I trapped his left leg with both of my legs before tossing my arm across his body. He buried his face in my hair before rubbing his hand along my back.

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight babe."

I kissed his chest while he kissed my head before I snuggled more into his warmth and let sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. Apparently family movie night can happen in the middle of the week😑

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜