Pain and Soreness

~Gulf's POV~

~2 months later~

"Hubby!!"

I went into his office and screamed.

"What's wrong baby? Are you hungry? Cold? Can't sleep comfortably?"

He set aside his documents and looked up at me.

I sniffled and started crying. He panicked and immediately went over to hold me.

"Hey love, tell me what's wrong."

I sniffled and soaked the front of his shirt with my tears. I crumpled up his shirt due to my tight grip as he rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"My feet hurt."

He chuckled and pecked my nose.

"What!? Do you find humor in my pain!!?"

"Not at all. Let's go to our room and I'll rub your feet. Are you sleepy as well?"

"No. I just want my pain to go away."

Carrying a belly full of two 8 month old babies is exhausting and harsh on my body. My feet and my legs hurt all the time. My chest is all swollen and sore too.

Only a couple more weeks and then we'll be holding our princesses in our arms. Our Thanya and Thonya.

My hubby walked me to our room and made me lay down while he went to get the lotion. He came back and settled down by my legs before putting some lotion in his hands to warm it up.

Soon enough his hands were gliding over my feet and my calves, rubbing away the soreness.

My hubby has magical hands. Even when he's fucking me. Those gorgeous veins covered with his tattoos are so damn hot it's illegal.

Hmmm, I wonder when I should get another tattoo?

"Hubby, if I get another tattoo where should I put it?"

He glanced up at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, if you get another what will it be?"

"Mmm, maybe I should get a hellhound next...or some other type of mythical creature."

"Why don't you do some research first and then figure out what you want before you try and put it somewhere."

I nodded my head and let out a soft groan when his fingers hit a particularly sore spot.

"That's amazing...harder please hubby."

He added more pressure and the pain seeped away from my feet.

"Hubby, you are the best. Stop and come hold me."

I made grabby hands and he climbed up next to me and waited for me to get comfortable while laying with him.

I pecked his chest before nuzzling into his warmth. He held me against his chest and waited for me to get sleepy and take my regular nap.

To help me sleep he started humming and running his fingers over my hair.

Soon enough, I was yawning and letting my eyes droop until they completely closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy, how much longer until my sisters are here?" Thorn asked.

"Just a couple more weeks. It'll be gone in a flash. Just wait a little bit longer."

They are close to finished their year if kindergarten before they're out for summer break. It's the beginning of May so my princesses will be here towards the end of May or early June.

Now they kick the hell out of my bladder and my tummy all the time. It's a pain in the ass sometimes.

I'm snacking right now though. They still really like durian chips so I have huge bags of them in the pantry. Right now I'm munching on one of them while trying to figure out what to drink.

I should stick with coconut water.

I grabbed a cold one from the fridge and went to lay down on the couch for my daily session of couch potato.

I curled up on the couch and Fraser popped up to join me. He always lays down wherever I lay down. He always lays down on my feet or by my belly.

He's cute though so I don't really mind unless he's been outside.

I turned on the TV and started scrolling through shows until my phone rang.

I grabbed it and saw it was from an unknown number.

"Hello, Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat speaking."

I didn't hear anything and pulled back to make sure I answered. I did.

"Hello?"

All I heard was silence so I hung up. Can't deal with people right now. I'm pregnant and lazy.

I settled on a show that seemed interesting and watched until I got bored.

Now what do I do?

I'm bored. Maybe I should make my hubby come home so he can cuddle me to sleep. Maybe I should just sleep all day. That seems like a good plan.

I waddled up the stairs and went to our room to lay in the bed. I kicked off my slippers and pulled the blanket over my body and tried to get comfortable.

I kept turning in my sleep and I heard a tiny knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door opened and I saw Tharn walk in with his Goldie.

"Mommy, are you not comfortable?"

How the hell did you know!?

"A little bit, it just takes a minute before I get comfortable."

"Can I cuddle with you mommy?"

"Of course, come up here."

I pat the spot my hubby usually on and Tharn climbed up and laid down.

Just as soon as he got comfortable I saw another boy by the door.

"You want into?"

Thorn nodded his head and jumped up too. He curled up on the other side of my body and then stayed still.

I guess we are having a cuddle day.

At least it distracts me from my aches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter today lovelies 😣

Who do you think called Gulf?

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜