Drive

~Gulf's POV~

I'm curled up in the passenger seat while hearing the background music of Frozen.

I'm so glad I convinced my hubby to invest in a good family car. Now am I glad I let him go buy one by himself? Not really.

Have I mentioned my love really likes pretty cars?

He bought an SUV that can be custom made to fix the backseats into basically a mini living room. It has seats that curve into a half of a c shape, a small TV, a mini fridge, plenty of cup holders and a small area where you can stand. Did I mention he also asked for the seats to be able to turn into beds?

When he brought it home I was mad at first but now I'm kind of glad he did. Kids and a long road trip isn't pretty. Mew said the drive will take almost 11 hours.

I want to know where the hell he is taking us that requires a 11 hour drive. However, this is where is memory comes handy. If he didn't have perfect memory, we would need to use a GPS....which could leave a trace.

After Nala left us, Type cried for a little bit before he got sleepy and fell asleep. She left a message before we turned off our phones that said,"Take care of my baby please. I'm putting every ounce of my trust in you to care for him. Please, try and help him smile again. Tharn told me he managed to smile a bit so maybe with a little more time, he'll be able to smile again. Maybe even start talking again. Please, help my baby be himself again."

I smiled a bit at her message but I already promised myself to always care for Type. I'll do my very best to make Type the happy little bundle of energy he used to be again.

I just watched the scenery outside of my window while holding Mew's hand over his lap.

I was caught up in my thoughts I was startled when I felt something wet touch my face. I turned and saw Fraser propping his paws on the armrest and wagging his tail.

"Hey buddy, what are you doing?"

He whined and nudged my arm with his nose. He tried to jump up when I stopped him with my other hand.

"Hey hey...wait a second." I moved him before I scooted my seat back and watched as he climbed over to the front of my seat. He sat down and placed his front paws and his head on my lap.

"You really are just a big lap dog aren't you? Just don't poke my tummy."

I started rubbing his head and he just wagged his tail and licked my belly.

I laughed at the feeling.

"You giving kisses to the baby now? At least you listened when I said don't poke my belly. You got my shirt wet with your slobbers."

I ruffled his head before he huffed and closed his eyes. Mew just kissed my other hand and smiled against it.

We are at our first stop. We've been on the road for and little of an hour and I'm stretching my body a little bit. Mew already went inside to go pay for gas.

I closed my door and opened the back door and went in.

"Hey babies, we are stopping right now so let's go use the bathroom before we start driving again."

Thorn and Tharn unbuckled their seatbelts and waited for me to wake Type up. He pouted and rubbed his little eyes before yawning.

He looked around himself and remembered where he was again.