Gulf's Birthday Pt. 1

~Mew's POV~

"Now remember boys, mommy is very emotional lately so we need to be very delicate about tomorrow."

I'm explaining to the boys about our plan for my baby tomorrow and how we need to be careful since hormones can trigger different emotions from him.

They just left school and I had a small word with Type and Nala for tomorrow as well.

Just because my baby is pregnant I'm not just taking him to a restaurant singing happy birthday and then going home. No.

What the hell type of husband do you think I am? This is my precious wifey we are talking about. I always plan something special for him.

I have carefully been planning for tomorrow and I can't wait for him to be amazed.

I went to his studio earlier and told them that he won't be in in his birthday. Is my baby aware of this? No.

I have a careful plan for the entire day including a designated nap time. I don't him to be exhausted.

First thing I'm doing is making him breakfast in bed. After he's finished eating, the boys will present the gift they picked for him. After that, I'm going to take him to the location of his favorite place to shop. He doesn't go out that much to shop for himself so I'll take him. I found out it has a location only 45 minutes away from home that's the biggest store they have worldwide. Before that, I'm dropping off our boys at Nala's because they want to make him a birthday cake. Nala offered to take them so they could bake one with Type. After I've let my baby shop to his heart's content, I'm taking him to a place he's always wanted to go. There is a light garden not that far away from that store so I'm taking him there afterwards. After all that, I'm taking him back home where Krist has decorated the backyard and I have pre-ordered a bunch of sunflowers to be delivered so the walkway to home is covered in them. We'll have dinner then present his birthday cake.

I can't wait!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Gulf's POV~

My hubby is very warm. We just finished bathing and now we're in bed cuddling.

My body temperature is all weird so now I'm cold a lot. However, my hubby is very warm. I rub my cheek on his chest before kissing it.

I love my hubby so much.

"Are you still cold baby?"

"No, my daddy is very warm. My perfect pillow and heater."

He chuckled a little bit before rubbing my arm.

"I'm glad to be of service to my babies."

I snuggled even more closely to him before my body started feeling hot....

Damn it.

I'm horny again.

I started nuzzling Mew again to distract myself but I couldn't.

"Hubby~" I whined.

"What is it baby? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you want another blanket? What is it?"

Well I am kinda thirsty but not for what he's thinking about.