Last Day

~Gulf's POV~

Hahhhhh, only one more day until we go back home.

Don't get me wrong, I love it here but I miss home. I miss sleeping in our bed, cooking in our kitchen, relaxing after work and just being with my family.

I rubbed my tummy and sat up on the bed. My belly is bigger. I hope I've kept you healthy baby. I've done everything right and I haven't stressed or overworked myself at all. Please, be a healthy baby.

I turned my body to the side of the bed and slipped my feet into my slippers before leaving the room. Mew and the boys are downstairs doing I don't know what.

Ohh, when we go back home, I need to start shopping for my hubby's birthday. It's in 2 weeks and I need to find a present for him.

I need to think about what to give him...

I'll think about on the ride home. I finished going downstairs and didn't see Mew with the boys. They are busy watching some movie while laying down.

"Babies, where is daddy?"

They turned back at me and shrugged their shoulders. I narrowed my eyes at them before going to the kitchen.

I went in and saw my hubby doing something in an apron. He turned to look at me and quickly wiped off his hands.

"You aren't supposed to be awake yet!"

"Why not?"

"Because, I'm making dinner and I can't have you seeing it!"

"Why?"

"Well, because we never really got to celebrate your birthday love." He came over and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

Awww...my precious hubby.

"I don't care about that babe. I'm happy with the fact I spent 2 months with the you and the boys with no interruptions. That's enough for me. You don't need to do this."

"But I want to. Go back out there while I finish up." He pecked my lips and ushered me out of the kitchen before going back to doing whatever he's doing.

I went to the couch and sat down next to the kids. They smiled and then went back to their cartoons.

I hope Nala and John will love how far Type has gone this past couple of months. I can't wait for them to see how happy you are my little monster.

I wrapped my arms around my belly and rubbed at the top of my bump. I have felt the baby move a little bit but they do move more when they feel rubs or voices. 5 months....I hope you are healthy my little one.

Just as I thought this I felt something...I looked down at my tummy and rubbed it again. There it is again!

Tears filled my eyes.

"Hubby!!"

He dashed over and went over to me.

"What's wrong baby?"

I grabbed his hand and held it against my belly. He waited for a moment before I felt it again.

I was right!