Meeting the Guards

~Type's POV~

Tharn...kissed me.

On my lips...

Wow.

I love him!!

My Tharn loves me!

He gave me a kiss just like mama and papa kiss each other and how mama Gulf and papa Mew do too!!

My face feels really hot.

"Tharn, don't kiss people on the lips." Mama Gulf said.

Okay then......I'll kiss him on the lips.

I turned to him and pecked his lips too.

"No!"

Mama Gulf and papa Mew were extremely red in the face and mama and papa were shocked too.

"Why? I love my Tharn. You said you can kiss them in the lips if you love them." I pouted.

"Yeah! For when you're older. Oh my heart. I love you guys and I know you might love each other too but you can't kiss each other on the lips." Mama Gulf said.

"But why not? I love Tharn so I will give him kisses." I crossed my arms and then pecked Tharn again.

"Type baby stop kissing him." Papa said.

"No!"

I did it again.

I like kissing.

"Type!" Mama Gulf exclaimed.

"I love my Tharn! I want to kiss him like you guys do! It's not fair!"

"How about this, you guys can kiss when you are older. Only hugs now. No kisses on the lips." Mama Gulf told me.

"No!"

Just as I was about to give Tharn another kiss, someone's hand blocked my mouth. Papa Mew was shaking his head.

"No kissing on the lips."

"Yes!"

"Baby no." Papa said.

"Type yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"You can't kiss him!"

"Y-yes I c-can! I l-love him! I w-want to k-kiss him too!!"

"Come here son." Papa gestured for me to go over to him and he pulled me into his lap.

"You both are too young to know if you really love each other. It's fine that you love each other now but what about when you are older?"

I gasped and stared at him.

"I will always love him! No no no no no!!! I will only stay with Tharn!!"

I jumped down and went over to hug my Tharn.

"You can't make me leave him!"