Leave

~Gulf's POV~

"Please babe! Just temporarily. I don't want to be here if someone is watching us!"

I'm trying to convince Mew to let us stay somewhere else until we catch the person stalking us. It's been two days since we started trying to figure who's stalking us.

"Baby, I know you don't feel safe right now but please, let me try and find this person."

I shook my head and grasped onto the sweater he's wearing.

"No! I don't want to! Please! I don't want our boys in danger! They were able to watch us...for hours and we didn't even notice! They could've even been in the house and we wouldn't know!"

He grabbed my face and laid his forehead on mine.

"This is our home...."

He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"If you want to go somewhere safe...pack a bag. Necessities only. If we can't find the person 2 months after we leave....we come back and keep trying. I'll get bags ready for the boys."

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and held me against his chest.

"Really?"

He nodded his head.

"I can never deny you anything... especially since we have our baby on the way. I just want you to focus on taking care of your health and relaxing. Leave everything about that person to me."

I nodded my head and held him tightly.

"We will pick them up after school and then we tell no one where we are going. I'm going to withdraw cash and buy more things we will need for 2 months. I'll take care of where we are staying."

I nodded my head once more before stepping away and going to our closet. I grabbed two luggages and started packing Mew's clothes first. Just t-shirts, sweats, long sleeves, sweaters, shorts and nothing fancy. Sneakers should be good.

Once Mew's bag was packed and ready to go, I zipped it up and placed it by our bed. Now mine. Since my tummy will probably grow a lot in the next 2 months I should pack loose clothes, soft pants and leggings. Do I still have a few old maternity pants in here?

I should wait until my hubby is back, I don't want to try and reach the top shelves.

I just grabbed what I could and placed my luggage next to Mew's. I grabbed another bag to put any toiletries and medicines we might need and my own vitamins.

Shit. I'm going to need more.

I sighed and just grabbed anything I could see that we would need. Once I left the bathroom with a full bag, I saw Mew set down two other luggages and a box.

"The box has a few toys for Thorn and Tharn. We will be gone for a while so might as well bring some."

"Babe, before we leave I need more vitamins for the baby. I grabbed any type of medicines we might need so we don't need to worry about it if any of us gets sick."

"Okay, make a quick list of anything we need to get before we go. I don't want to leave a trace. I'll go get them before we pick up the boys. After we get them, I'll let them say bye to Type and then we are leaving from there."

"Okay....did you already find a place?"

"Yes, don't worry about where though."

I nodded my head before I felt tears fill my eyes once more.