Sickness

~Gulf's POV~

Ughhhhh, why do I have to suffer from morning sickness!!!!

Mew is busy rubbing my back and moving stray hairs from my face.

Hmmm, I should cut my hair soon. It's pretty long now. Maybe just a little trim....

Almost 3 months pregnant now and the baby bump showed up a few days ago. I remember my lovely cuddles from that day.

My birthday is in 2 days. I'm almost 25. I wonder what I'm going to do this year.

Maybe I should ask my hubby to let me eat some yummy food. Baby wants weird food these days.

"Daddy~ I'm hungry..." I leaned against his chest and rubbed my cheek on his bare chest.

"Hmm, what does my baby want for breakfast?"

"Can I have spicy fish pancakes with caramel on top and sliced cheese on it?" I did my puppy eyes so he will agree to my request.

Mew started coughing and nodded his head.

"Whatever my baby wants. It'll take a minute though so can you wait for a minute?"

I nodded my head.

"If daddy can make it then I will eat it. But be fast though please, the baby is hungry." I pouted and he just laughed and helped me up.

"You can get ready while I go start breakfast. I'll go wake up the boys and then I'll make your food."

I nodded my head and nuzzled his neck.

"Okay. I'll be down soon."

He left the bathroom and I started to brush my teeth. Blegh, my mouth is dry and icky.

I'm feeling really lazy today so I'll steal one my hubby's hoodies and a pair of sweatpants.

Baby~ you are making me lazy.

Ohhh, I smell food. My tummy is grumbling. It's okay, daddy is making us food. Let's go see your brothers.

I made my way downstairs and watched as my little spiders are talking about something.

"Mommy likes-"

"Good morning mommy!" Thorn interrupted.

"Good morning my babies." I went over and kissed the top of their heads.

My babies are so small. Please stay small for mommy!

"Mommy, can I see the baby?" Tharn asked.

"Yeah, just look at my tummy."

"No, I wanna touch it!"

I laughed. They are very touchy with my belly now.

I lifted up the hoodie to show the small bump and they both started rubbing it.

"It's so soft! Mommy, when is Type coming over? Can we show him the baby?"

I softly smiled at them. The first case for Type was a almost 2 weeks ago. It was a simple process. They had stated their case against the women and showed the evidence we collected against them.

Nala updated us on the case after they left the courthouse and said the case is in their favor.

But it was hard on little Type. Nala said he was really scared and timid throughout the entire process and got nervous when his therapist tried to help him describe the process of that night.

We actually haven't seen Type in a few days. I wonder how he's doing....

"When we see him again, we can show him the baby."

"Okay mommy!"

"Breakfast is ready now. My love, here are your special pancakes and here are chocolate chip pancakes for my small babies."

"Thank you daddy!"

"Thank you hubby~"

Mew gave me the caramel syrup and I poured it over my pancakes. Ooooh, I can't wait to eat!!

I immediately dug into my food and tasted how the flavors melted in my mouth. It's too good!

My hubby is the best cook. Baby, do you like the food too? Daddy loves us very much!

I can't wait to see if you are another boy or a girl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜