Meeting Xia Yao

~Gulf's POV~

You know, having like 5 buff guys surrounding you while drinking boba tea in a cafe seems kinda weird.

I'm mean, I'm already getting weird looks but it's okay. I mean I guess the guys could've chosen better outfits but I can't really complain. All they are wearing to 'blend in' is black jeans, black shirts, combat boots and black sunglasses.

I mean, I love the black look but where's the accessories? I guess it's just the designer in me but damn. Is that all you can wear?

"Are you guys sure you aren't hungry or thirsty? I can't just have my tea all alone. I feel bad."

"Don't worry sir. We are used to going long periods of time without food or drink. I feel perfectly fine."

"Yeah, that's under Yuan Zong's supervision. You are currently under my supervision. Either you all get something, drink or food, and I'll pay for it or I'll do something very unpleasant."

They all seemed curious as to what I would do. I guess most of them haven't dealt with a hormonal pregnant person.

"I-is it because I-I'm your c-client now t-that you won't a-accept my k-kindness? S-stupid Gulf...t-they a-aren't your f-friends. Of c-course they d-don't want to be f-friends with a p-pregnant m-man! I j-just want more f-friends...t-that accept m-me..."

I let tears drip down as I held my hands against my face.

"Hey, no no no don't cry! We are sorry! Please forgive our rudeness sir!"

"We'll have something!"

"We will accept your generosity!"

"We will protect and be your friend sir!"

"Please don't cry sir! We'll listen to your commands!"

"Really!?" I perked up and started smiling.

"Now go order something."

I waved them off and watched as they scurried away.

"You know, I wish I could do that to my bodyguards but unfortunately I can't play the hormonal pregnant card."

I turned my body to see a man standing there with a bright smile and 3 guys behind him as well.

"Hello, you must be Xia Yao. I'm Gulf." I out my hands in front of me and slightly greeted him.

"Pleasure to meet you. My husband wouldn't stop worrying about me staying at the house and dragged you into it." He greeted me as well before he sat down infront of me.

"It's fine. I would be bored at home too so it's nice to actually go out and show someone the city."

"Well, I'm glad I'm not forcing you out. Thank you for opportunity to show me around. By the way, I have a question."