Due Date

~Mew's POV~

Our baby girls can come any day now!

All my baby does is sleep a lot and cry from pain. All I do I gladly hold and cuddle him to sleep and rub away any pain my baby has.

Right now that's what I'm currently doing, rubbing his little feet. He's almost asleep but he makes these beautiful sounds that leave me with a big problem.

It's okay though, just as long as my baby is comfortable and happy.

"Hubby, what time is it?" He said sleepily.

"Almost 2."

"Can we have pork for dinner tonight?"

"If that's what you want sure."

"Thank you hubby."

Soon enough I heard his snores fill the air and I gently laid down his feet and covered them with the blanket.

I kissed the bump before climbing off the bed and leaving our room.

I went into the kitchen and brought out pork so it can defrost. I felt fur rubbing on my legs and looked down to see Fraser leaning against me.

"What are you doing?"

He whined and pushed his head against my leg.

"I don't speak dog body language. If you want food you know how to ask for it."

He whined and plopped down on my feet.

"Do you have some sort of foot fetish? You always sit on someone's feet."

He looked up at me and just stared.

"I keep talking to myself because of you. Just go play outside or something. The kids will be back soon."

I pulled my feet away and walked up to my office to continue going over documents and contracts.

I'm going to work from home for awhile to help my baby out with the girls.

I can't wait to hold my princesses. I hope they look like my baby....but then I'll have to keep all the horny boys away from them.

I'm going to have to prepare my sanity starting now for when my princesses bring someone home.

I sigh and grab my pen to approve a document and kept going over more papers until it was time for me to leave to pick up the boys.

Once I arrived I saw Nala.

"Hey Mew."

"Hi Nala. How are you and John?"

"We are doing fine. How's Gulf and his body aches?"

"He's still sore but usually he falls asleep after I rub his muscles. It's all mainly his legs and lower back. He's a bit more clingy but it's just super adorable for me."

"How long have you been a whipped man for Gulf?"

"The moment I laid my eyes on him."

"No wonder Gulf calls you a cheesy bastard sometimes." She chuckled.

"It's one of my lovely charms as he likes to say."

"Mew, how did you guys fall in love?"

"Well, we got drunk, got matching tattoos, woke up in Krist's place cuddling, he asked me out, I courted him for a month, married him couple years later, had our boys and went on from there." I explained as I pointed to the sleeve tattoo I got years ago.