Insecurities

~Gulf's POV~

Ughh, who knew planning a baby shower takes so many braincells.

I'm currently in the living room with Nala, finishing up on some details for the shower.

"So now we have to decide on the actual revealing of the genders. How do you want to do that?"

Hmmm...

"Well a cake and powder filled balloons are too cliche, so are confetti poppers...."

I started thinking for a moment before I remembered Christmas.

"Let's do fireworks!"

She looked at me like I had gone crazy.

"Fireworks?"

I nodded my head.

"We could get two customized fireworks that shoot up and read it's a girl!"

"Wait! You're having girls!?"

Oops.

I forgot Nala knew we were having twins but not that they are girls.

"Uhh, oops?"

"Oh well, but hey! 2 girls! I'm going to order those fireworks right now."

She grabbed her tablet and started doing whatever she was doing to get customized fireworks.

I sipped my tea before I wrapped my fuzzy blanket tighter around my body. It may be late February but my babies are making me cold.

My body temperature is all over the place but most of the time I'm freezing. Hence the blanket, warm tea and Mew's hoodie.

I stared off into space before I heard my name being called.

"Gulf."

"Hmm?"

"You stared off for a moment there. I asked about what games you wanted to play for your shower."

"Games?"

"Yes, at some showers the people will play a variety of games. For example, you could have all the guys put a balloon under their shirt and try to pop it without using their hands. Have people dress a baby doll and see which one the mother and father like best. But...since you want to do fireworks we will have the shower in the evening. That means the kids will probably be sleepy after finding out the gender. I have a... unique...game for us adults to play."

She sneakily smirked and I was interested. Nala is usually a little shy but if it's a game for adults and she's smirking....then it's gonna be good.

"How unique?"

"Very unique....and personal. From your friends I have met, they'll love this game."

Hmm...

"Okay! We'll play it. Tell me about it."

"Well, basically it's like a drinking and question game. It'll be asking questions about dumb stories, things we might know about each other....and..."