Planning

~Gulf's POV~

After we got home, Tharn and Type dashed somewhere upstairs and disappeared while Thorn went to the living room to play with Fraser.

"So, in order to have a baby shower for you, we need to come up with a plan." Nala said.

I'm glad she's going to help me plan my baby shower. I've never had one before.

"Okay, let's get some drinks and snacks before we sit down and started discussing everything."

She smiled and nodded her head as she followed me to the kitchen.

"We mostly have a ton of juice, water and a few sodas but I also have tea and coffee if you some."

"What you are drinking is fine. I'm not too picky."

"I'm going to drink warm lemon tea. Are you fine with that?"

"That sounds good. Do you want me to help you prepare it?"

"Can you go to that cabinet and grab the clear container that says tea? I'll start warming up the water."

She walked off and grabbed the tea before coming back while I put the kettle of water over the stove.

"I have lots of snacks in different places so what do you like?"

"Do you have anything spicy?"

"Of course. I have chips, candies, fruits if you want to add something to spice them up or I can warm up some meat and we can season it."

"That all sounds amazing!

She lightly clapped her hands together and bounced like a child given a huge lollipop.

***Forgot to tell you guys after so many chapters of having Nala and John but Nala is 29 and John is 33***

"Then we can have the small things first and then the meat for dinner. For now, let me get a snack plate and then we can focus our attention to the tea."

She eagerly nodded her head as she helped me assemble the plate and serve the tea. I like hanging out with Nala. I never had siblings growing up so Nala sometimes feels like the older sister I never had. I like it.

I took her to the living room and she helped set down the trays before we settled on the couch.

"Okay so first things first, what color do you want to base the party around?"

"Mm, if it was just me I would want black but I think I want to go with a gold theme."

"Okay gold. How about how many people are actually coming to the party?"

"Well obviously you, John and Type, my friends Krist and Singto, Yuan Zong and Xia Yao....I think that's it."

"What about you or Mew's parents?"

"I really don't want Lina at the baby shower and if I just invite dad she'll find out. I haven't seen my parents since I graduated from high school."

"Aww, why not?"

"Well after I graduated I went to a huge school and my parents didn't have to raise me anymore. I was an adult and I had to go experience the world. A week before I graduated, my parents retired and started traveling the world. I haven't spoken to them since I moved out into the university dorm."