Attempts

~Gulf's POV~

Hmmm, so warm and soft.......but loud?

My eyes feel heavy and my tummy is warm but also getting small touches. I felt something on my legs before I tried forcing my eyes open.

"Shhhh, he's still sleeping."

I can hear my hubby.

"Let's go downstairs."

I finally opened my eyes and lifted my head up. I saw my hubby trying to walk with 3 kids running around him.

"Hubby?"

He looked over at me and smiled.

"I guess we weren't sneaky enough. Good morning baby."

He leaned over and pecked my lips before I felt 3 babies climb their way up onto the bed.

"Good morning babies."

"Good morning mommy." My little spiders said. I got a nose nuzzle from Type though. He's managed to work his way to my chest and curl up against me and close his eyes.

"Are you hungry guys?"

They shook their heads but the adjusted all around me and curled up before closing their eyes as well.

"Are we all going back to sleep?"

They all nodded and buried their faces into my torso before wrapping their arms around me. Mew chuckled before climbing back into bed and wrapping an arm under my head.

"Lazy morning it is then. Sleep my loves." I closed my eyes again and gave small rubs too all of my babies. I can hear their soft breathing and eventually Mew's. I almost fell asleep too before I heard small scratches on the floor.

I turned my head and looked at the cause of the noise.

"You want in too?"

Fraser is wagging his tail while standing on the edge of the bed. I used my feet to pat the end on the bed before he jumped up and curled around my feet and Mew's.

It's okay..... breakfast can wait.

I heard small whispers and felt tiny hands touching my belly.

"Be careful~ we don't want to take up mommy. Gently rub his belly."

I felt pairs of tiny hands start rubbing circles on my tummy. I opened my eyes to see 4 of my favorite people staring at my belly and my love teaching them how to rub it. They haven't even noticed I'm awake yet.

"Look, his belly is sensitive near his sides so touch just around here."

The little hands are following the orders and touching the peak of my tummy before I felt soft kisses from my favorite pair of lips.

"If you wanted to touch the baby, you could've just asked."

All 4 heads snapped up at me and smiled.