Thanya and Thonya

~Thorn's POV~

These babies are taking forever!

We have watched movies and played games forever! We are bored now. We want to play but daddy told us to stay put here.

We pushed on another movie and watched the intro before the door opened again.

"Hey kids, I want to know if you would like to go home with Nala? It's already late and the babies will still take a little more time."

Daddy kneeled down in front of us and made sure we were paying attention to him.

"But papa Mew, won't mama Gulf be lonely and tired? I want to stay. I don't want to leave mama Gulf."

Type really likes mommy. Mommy is awesome.

Daddy looked around and then seemed to think for a bit.

"What if I have Nala take you to the room mama Gulf will be in after he's done with the babies? Nala will stay with you and you can also sleep."

Type nodded his head and so did Tharn. I nodded my head too since I want to see mommy.

Daddy nodded his head too.

"Then Nala will be here soon. Stay here."

"Wait daddy! We have to tell you something we forgot." Tharn said.

"What is it?"

"When we came back from getting food, there was this couple who asked if we knew someone named Gulf. We didn't know them so we ran and made sure we had lost then before we sat down to eat."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"You were taking care of mommy. We didn't want to worry you."

"Okay, next time someone you don't know asks about any of us, don't answer them and find an excuse to get away. However, you did a good thing to run. Nala will be so stay put until she arrives. When she does, tell her we are going to stay in room 421."

"Okay daddy."

He kissed us one more time before going back to mommy.

I hope mommy is doing okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mew's POV~

I went back inside the room and returned to my spot behind my baby. His face is drenched with sweat and his breathing is irregular.

"Nala will be here soon to take care of the kids. They don't want to leave."

"Okay, h-how are they d-doing?"

"They are doing fine, they've been playing on the tablet. They even managed to get themselves dinner. But, the rest I'll tell you later you've rested."

"But- owww!"

He yelled in pain and then Dr. Ittikorn started saying something.

"The first one is coming. I need you to give me one good push okay."

My baby squeezed my hand and soon enough we heard our first daughter's cry. I kissed him all over his face before peeking at our baby girl.

She looks similar to my baby but I cans we some of my own features in her face.

Our Strange LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara