Solution?

~Gulf's POV~

What happened!?

Thorn is mad and Tharn just looks confused.

"Hold on...you want your own room???"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"Because! I'm older! I don't want to share with Tharn any more!!"

"What?"

I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I looked up to see my confused hubby.

"What's going on?"

"Thorn says he doesn't want to share a room with Tharn anymore."

"Why?"

"Because! I don't want to share a room with him! Why does he get all of Type's attention!?"

This is why he's upset? He's jealous of Type paying more attention to Tharn?

"Thorn baby, none of us control how Type does things. Sure he might pay more attention to Tharn but that's what he does. None of us can control that."

"Then why do they cuddle all the time! They always want to play the same games! They want to pay attention to each other! They always want each other!"

Oh boy...how the hell am I supposed to fix this!? What do I do when I have twins and the other is jealous of the other's relationship with someone they both know!?!?

"Uhh, hubby?"

He turned to me and shrugged his shoulders.

"Why don't you uhhhh......ask Type???"

"I already did!"

"Then there you go. That's why Type pays more attention to Tharn."

"Then why does Tharn get to be his half hubby!?"

"Wait, his what!?"

"Half hubby!!"

"Tharn, why is Type calling you his half hubby?"

He thought for a moment before replying.

"My Type said since mommy told him hubby is a short term for husband. The only way to obtain a husband is to never want to leave him, love him and marry him. He said the reason I'm not a full hubby is because we aren't married yet!" He said while smiling.

Oh. My. Fucking. Gosh!

How do I fix this!!??

"How about we wait until we talk to Type again boys? I'm sure we can clear this all up later. Mommy is starting to stress out so for right now, just go play by yourselves."

"But-"

"Nuh-uh! Shh. Go play."

Thorn stomped off and Tharn just looked sad.