Appointment

~Gulf's POV~

The boys' birthday party is next weekend. They'll be 6 years old.

They have been going back to school for 3 days now along with Type. I personally think that they should've waited longer than a week before sending him back.

Those bitches got their faces slapped with the assault charges and the first case hearing is 3 days after the party. I'm very glad I decided to record parts of the party and got evidence against them.

I just recorded parts so I could have memories of them and show them to Nala and John. Now they are proof for the assault against our little Type.

I wonder if there is a way for me to make the party where Type can come too and have fun without the fear...

Maybe I should ask him first. I don't want to push him.

Once he made is safety closet near the living room, anytime he gets scared when he's here, that's the first place he goes. Sometimes he'll let someone be in there with him so he's not alone but then he wants to let no one inside.

I want to help him bring his smile back...

"Hello Type, are you spending the night again?"

Type is here with his mom and a bag. He's more likely to spend the night with us.

"Yes, we have to do some more stuff for the case and we can't take him so do you mind taking care of him today and tomorrow?"

It's Friday morning and I have another appointment so I'm not at work today. Mew is at work and the boys are at school.

"Of course but tomorrow I have my show and I have to be there so I'll see if he's able to go with Mew to his company. If not I'll figure something out."

"Thank you. Okay Type, mama has to go now. Have fun and listen to P'Gulf and P'Mew. Love you baby."

She kissed his head before waving and leaving. I took his bag and brought him into the house.

"Type dear, have you eaten anything yet?"

He nodded his head and sat on the couch.

"P'Gulf has a doctor's appointment to go to so you will have to go with me okay?"

His head snapped towards me and I realized I worded my sentence wrong for him.

"I'm not sick! I'll explain it to you when we go okay?"

He looked doubtful but still nodded his head. He grabbed his bag and pulled out a paper and came over to me.

He handed it to me and played with his fingers while I looked at it.

It's a drawing...of a little dress.

"Did you draw a dress?"

He nodded his head and pointed to it. It has little flowers around it and it's a short sleeve dress. He's colored the dress purple and the flowers are pink.