What the Hell!?

~Type's POV~

Mama is letting P'Mew take me to their home so we can play today. That means I can stay the night with them!

Mama said she packed a bag for me and gave it to P'Gulf this morning so he can take it to their home for me.

I'm so happy and excited. I get to stay the night with them!!!!!

Thorn said he even invited 2 of his own friends, the loud kid Techno and his older brother San. I don't know San but Techno said he's just bigger than us.

I don't know if they are staying the night but I know we will all play!

We're still at school though.

I want to play!!

I frowned and pouted at my sandwich before I felt a hand on my head. I turned to see Tharn petting my head.

"Why are you sad?"

"I want to go to your house and play!"

He smiled.

I love his smile. He has a very pretty smile. I've seen P'Gulf and P'Mew smile so he has a pretty smile too.

"We have all day to play and even tomorrow too. Just wait a little bit longer."

"But I want to play with you and Thorn and Fraser!" I pouted before Tharn rubbed my head again.

"Tharn~ my hair. I made it very good this morning."

I wanted it to be fluffy. If my hair is fluffy then Tharn will keep touching my head. If Tharn keeps touching my head then I keep his attention.

"I'm sorry. I'll fix it for you." He started doing something to my hair but it feels nice. See, I have his attention now. I could feel myself smile and then I felt a final touch to my head.

"Ta-da, all better now!"

"Thank you Tharn." I hugged him and we went back to eating our lunch.

Yay!!!

I can go to their house and play!

We are leaving the place when I see P'Mew. He waved his hand and smiled before we all went over to him.

"Hey boys! Come on, let's go back quickly. P'Gulf said he would pick up some pizza for dinner."

Pizza!!

I went over and hugged P'Mew's legs.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you!"

I looked up and realized P'Mew is very tall and big. Grown-ups are too big! I want to be taller too!

"It's no trouble Type. Let's go before P'Gulf gets back before us and the pizza gets cold."

He had us walk in front of him as he took us to his car.

"Daddy, is Techno and San's parents bringing them over later?"

"Yes, they had something to do but they will come later."

P'Mew took our backpacks and put them in the trunk and told us to buckle up before he started driving.

"So how was school today?"