Asking the Hubby

~Mew's POV~

"Please na hubby~ Let your cute wifey make another friend~"

He's clinging onto my arms and nuzzling his face into my chest and neck. We are about to sleep in our room but now he's asking for him to meet Yuan Zong's wife, Xia Yao.

"I know you want to make a new friend but what if they find out we're back?"

"They could already know we're back. Even Yuan Zong's wife has training. Did you know he actually won a boxing championship? I'll be fine hanging out with him."

"You make a point but then I won't know where you are."

"I'll tell you where I am all the time. If you want, I'll even wear a tracker for you."

"Tempting."

"Pretty please my hubby~"

He started batting his eyelashes while making his puppy eyes.

"If I let you do this, I want you to wear a tracker, tell me if you are going somewhere, carry pepper spray and a taser, and you must have some sort of disguise. I don't want them to see you easily and start following us again."

"Yay! My sexy hubby is the best! Let your wifey make a friend please~"

"Shhhh, ask me tomorrow baby. Let's sleep now."

I pulled him into my arms and let him settle down before running my hand through his hair.

He yawned and started closing his eyes before his breathing evened out and he started softly snoring.

"Goodnight baby."

I gently pecked his head before allowing myself to succumb to sleep as well.

Have I ever said how much I love my baby?

How I can't deny him anything?

"I can make a new friend! I'll show him all the good places to shop, the best places to eat, and some of the best places to go visit..."

He's going on and on about it as I placed his breakfast infront of him.

"Thank you hubby. Sit and eat."

I pecked his head and said down to start eating my cereal. I'm feeling lazy today. But...I have to go to work.

"Daddy, can we go outside with Fraser?" Tharn asked.

"No baby. I want you guys to stay inside. Besides, you still have school."

"But-"

"No. Finish up your breakfast and get your shoes. We'll leave in ten minutes."

"Okay daddy."

I'm sorry buddy but I can't risk you playing outside with those people still around. Just give me some time.

He finished his breakfast and went to the living room with Thorn to put on his shoes and his backpack.

"Baby, do you want to go to your studio today?"

"I have to check up on them. I left them alone for a long time. After today I'm going to assign one of my designers to take charge in the studio while I start at home and occasionally do a virtual meeting. If absolutely necessary then I'll go back."