Better

[Medeia's POV]

As soon as Sabo closed the door, I let out a long sigh, resting my eyes for a little bit.

I don't... remember anything.

I cursed myself again.

I don't remember seeing Sabo or anyone before passing out. The images that last left my sight were an unknown person, frowning at me deeply. But I can't really tell why they were frowning. It was somewhere between sadness and hatred.

How did they find me again?

Another long sigh escaped my mouth.

"I should ask Marco in the morning..."

They said he was the first one to find me.

___________________________

Morning came faster than I felt. It feels like I just closed my eyes for ten minutes but now the sun is already giving me its annoying greeting on my face.

"What the..."
The first thing I saw already drove me speechless.

The marigolds buds are bigger than before. Way bigger.

Aren't you supposed to produce a fruit much later..?

I smiled to myself as I thought about it.

Wait, I shouldn't be sitting here... I wanted to ask Marco about what happened yesterday.

So I got changed into a clean white shirt, leaving the first three buttons unbuttoned and wore my black high waist pants, finishing the look with a pair of black boots.

I left the room, walking up to Marco's room, knocking on it gently as it's still pretty early in the morning.

Is he still asleep...?

I frowned as my legs are slowly losing their strength.

My body doesn't have enough energy...

I knocked on the door harder, and this time I called his name out.

"Marco... it's me... are you awake?"
I can hear my own voice shaking from the lack of energy.

A split second later, the door opened. Revealing a surprised looking pineapple head that just woke up. He haven't even put on his shirt.

"Oh my... why are you here?! You should be in bed-yoi!"
He nagged, pushing me back towards my room.

But before we got far and I got to protest, my body couldn't keep up with the quick pace and my legs finally gave out.

"Geez! You can just dial my number! I put the den den mushi next to your bed for a reason."
He continues to nag as he picked me up and put me on my bed.

"When did you even go into my room..?"

If I remember correctly, as soon as Sabo left the room, I fell asleep since I was so exhausted.

Then his body tensed up as his face redden.

"I went in your room not too long after you fall asleep. I still need to check whether you got a cold or not. It was raining heavily yesterday when you were out."
He said, slightly mumbling.

"So that's why I felt cold.."
I mumbled.

"Huh? You're cold? This blanket isn't warm enough?"
He asked as he put the blanket up to my neck, almost suffocating me.

"It's alright..."
I sighed as I put the blanket on more comfortably.

He didn't say anything as he suddenly grabbed my hands in his and engulfed it in a coat of blue fire.