Reunion

Two weeks passed since then and now we've gotten ourselves some new intruders.

"Why would they come in here?"
Caesar frowned anxiously.

"Which one of us are going to greet them?"
I asked Law lazily.

In all honesty, dealing with G-5 is tiring because they chatter nonstop amongst each other. But defeating them would be pretty easy.

"Janken."
Law said with his serious expression that made me laugh lightly.

In the end, I won and wanted him to go. But..

"Why don't we both go instead? They're your old colleagues, right?"
He sighed, trying to look like he didn't just lost the bet he made.

"Fine."
I gave in and we both walked to the front door.

Right before we got to the front door, a huge sound of explosion came from behind us. To be exact, near the Biscuit Room.

We glanced at each other and both decided to ignore it since explosions sometimes happened in this place due to Caesar's failed experiments.

Yells from the G-5 can be heard real loud even through the thick metal door.

"Say, want to play a sketch?"

_____________________________

Law opened the door real easily, revealing the two of us to the intruders of G-5.

"This is our mansion now... what do you want? White chase.."
Law smirked as he leaned against the door while I lean up to him, intertwining our arms together.

"Oh, Smo-chan and Tashigi."
I smiled.

"GYAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
The officers yelled out in shock.

"IT'S TRAFALGAR LAW AND EX-VICE ADMIRAL MEDEIA!!"

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE??!!"

"SMO-YAN LET'S LEAVE! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM! ONE BECAME A SHICHIBUKAI BECAUSE HE SENT PIRATE HEARTS TO MARINES AND THE OTHER ONE BETRAYED MARINES AND IS THE DAUGHTER OF SHIROHIGE!!!"

"This land is off-limits, Law. That includes government men."
Smoker ignored his subordinates.

"Then it applies to you as well."
Law smiled.

"And you're here with a rogue marine officer. I can't just let that slide."
Smoker look alarmed with my presence.

"Didn't you heard him? It's our mansion. Don't you understand that much?"
I smiled.

"You're saying..."
Tashigi was speechless.

"Stop. We're here because of this."
Smoker pulled out a black den den mushi.

Then it started to play an emergency call that Luffy took. The source of it came from this island apparently. It mentioned everything from the climate to the samurai that we didn't finish before.

After that, Tashigi started to reason with us that it is indeed Punk Hazard.

So Luffy's here..?
Is that explosion from before his doing??

"You two has a connection to Straw Hat. Specially you, his step-sister."
Smoker pointed out.

"You do realize that you're talking to me? The youngest Vice Admiral to ever be promoted? Well, former now."
I chuckled.

"This type of thing is Marines' specialty. Making fake S.O.S messages like that."
I continued.

"Sorry, but that didn't come from our part."
He argued.