Fishman Island

While staying low, I managed to get through three days without any trouble. So when my ship is coated, I immediately say goodbye to Shakky and continued on my journey to Fishman Island.

Since I already know the route I'm supposed to take, I managed to get into the island pretty easily. Almost immediately, Camie, Pappug and Hacchi came to welcome me.

"You came alone?"
Camie said with obvious disappointment.

"Sorry, the boys are training under Rayleigh for now. So they won't visit anytime soon."
I smiled apologetically.

"T-That's not what I meant! I'm sorry..!"
She said in panic.

"It's okay, I know you just missed them."
I chuckled.

"Here, I'll show you one of our best hotel."
Hacchi helped me with my stuff and we head to the hotel.

I checked in, placed my belongings, and immediately go outside to walk around the island with them.

"Are they still here? The Heart Pirates."
I asked him.

"Oh, right, I think they're still around to gather some more medical books and equipments."
Hacchi informed.

So they're still here...

"Talking about meds... Can you take me to the best medical herb store in the island?"
I smiled.

"Of course! Right this way!"
He smiled as he lead the way.

Right when we got there, I was welcomed with a warm feeling of what I've been missing. My beloved medical herbs.

Without any care, I started to pick all the good stuff to the shopping cart without stopping a beat, making Camie and Hacchi to smile at my child-like behaviour.

"They're so fresh!"
I smiled happily.

"You have a good eye, young lady. I grow these plants myself, so I assure you of their quality."
The shop owner said as she approached me.

"Do you have anything rare for me, then? As fellow herbs enthusiast, I believe you have amazing ones you don't usually sell."
I eyed the mermaid carefully.

"... Wait here for a second."
She said as she went into the inner part of the store before returning with a packet of seeds.

"These are Black Marigolds seeds. I've been trying to grow them myself but they've always died a month after sprouting. So maybe you'll have better luck with them."
She smiled as she handed me the seeds.

"Black... Marigolds? But aren't they very rare? How did you get- no, nevermind. How much do I have to pay for it?"
I asked.

"Oh darling, it's free. I haven't seen one like you for years, so seeing that someone still cares for medicinal herbs is enough for me."
She smiled kindly.

"Thank you so much."
I grasped her hands in gratitude.

While chatting some more with her, I got to know of more rare water plants that's useful for medication. She also gave me a little sprouts of every plant that I bought so I can grow them myself later. Then I paid for all that I bought before leaving.

Around three steps away from the exit, I was welcomed with a surprise of Trafalgar's smirking face with Bepo struggling to see in front of him behind a tall stacks of books he's carrying.

"See? I think you're meant to join my crew, Meddie-ya."
He smirked.

"We kept bumping into each other, aren't we?"
I said in amusement.

I can't lie, I'm glad to see him again.

"Funny coincidence, indeed."
He nodded, fixing his hat so he could see me better.