Marineford

"He's here."
Sengoku said to me.

Right at that moment, Ace came with guards holding each of his cuffed hands.

We didn't say anything as he is placed right in the middle of the execution stage. With Sengoku on his right and Gramps along with me on his left.

"I... I'll be back."
I said as I walked down the stage towards where the warlords are standing by.

"Excuse me."
I walked up to Hancock.

She turned to me.

"May we speak in private?"

_________________________

"You're Luffy's sister?"
She asked, shocked.

"Yes, so I suppose you already know that Ace is our brother from him."
I stated.

"Yes."
She nodded.

"Was it you who helped him infiltrate Impel Down?"
I asked.

"Yes, he fell on my kingdom around a week ago. And things happened."
She said, blushing.

"I see... Thank you for trusting him. Now can I entrust you with something?"
I asked.

"Of course!"
She nodded.

"This is the key to Ace's cuff. A spare one. Please hand this over to Luffy or anyone who wished to free Ace when the war is happening. I still have the real key, but in case anything happened to me, I want others to have it."
I said as I hand her the key.

"This... Alright, I'll do it."
She said.

"Thank you very much!"

__________________________

Then as we waited, another report came. Seems like Luffy and bunch of other prisoners managed to get out of Impel Down and stole a warship.

In my heart, I was so relieved and happy at the said news. But Sengoku has been watching my expression since earlier, so I decided not to show any reaction.

Suddenly he stood from his seat, asking for a transponder snail.

??

"Ace, what is your father's name?"

WHAT?!

"What is this?"
I asked Sengoku calmly.

"My father is Shirohige."
Ace answered calmly.

Then Sengoku repeated the question, getting the same answer.

Then the revelation.

Sengoku told the entire world of Ace's lineage. That Ace is Gol D Roger's son.

I winced at the sound of gasps echoing through the entire Marineford.

As he finished announcing that, the gate of justice suddenly opened. Hundreds of pirate ship came flooding in. But there's still no sightings of Shirohige and his crew.

Then the sound of the bubbling ocean are clear to be heard.

"It can't be..."
I heard people saying.

Moby Dick, Shirohige's fleet appeared right in the middle of the crescent shaped Marineford. Four of their ship and all of their division leaders are visible. They're all here.

Shirohige then opened the war by making large tsunamis. Which Aokiji immediately freeze with his power. He even froze the entire bay, making the pirates unable to move their ship forward.