Disease

It appears that Marco's fire could slow down the freezing process. And apparently it was Queen who spreads this illness to everyone. Thankfully Chopper already got the antidote that Zoro took from Apoo earlier during his fight.

I glanced at the bunch of infected people from our side.

"Them too."
I pointed and Marco nodded.

"Phoenix Pyreapple!!!"
He covered the people with his flames.

"While their body heat is back up, they'll return to those creepy monsters if they ran out of stamina."
Marco said to Chopper.

Chopper then took the chance to mass produce the antidote that he received.

"Alright, I think I've got a handle of the situation here... hey Roronoa. I'll fly you up to the roof if you want. You guys aren't meant to be slumming it against these no-names, yeah?"
Marco smiled as he offered.

"Yeah, there's a lot of people down here including me. So, go!"
I encouraged.

______________________________

After sending Zoro up, Marco is now faced with King and Queen at the same time. And both transformed into their own dinosaur devil fruit.

"Two against one is shameful even for you, Queen!"
I deflected his attack that was meant for Marco.

"Medeia!! I'll settle that fight we put on pause two years ago..!"
He was obviously mad as he saw me.

Since I was jumping up to deflect that attack, right when I fell right back down he was able to bite my legs and threw me pretty far away. That is before I stopped, using the wind power I rarely use.

"Fine. You're really asking for it."
I smirked.

60% transformation...

"GAAH! What was that?!!"
Queen dodged with a scream.

"It's my nails."
I smiled.

Even now I can feel some of my bone structures started to slowly change. Going further than a 50% transformation would start physical changes in my bone structure.

Queen must've thought that shooting up laser beams out of his mouth was a good idea. But I repeatedly crushed his throat and mouth before the beam goes off, making it to explode in his mouth instead.

Right in the middle of the fight that I saw a familiar figure walking our way.

"Marco! Watch it!"
Perospero's candy is now wrapped around my legs.

Queen took the chance and shot one of his beam directly at me. Even though it hurts like hell, the heat from it releases the grip from the candy.

"Fuc-"
A kick came to my face before I could even finish swearing.

Now it's 2 vs 1

"Really?"
I said in disbelief as I wipe off the blood that came out of my mouth and nostrils.

"Meddie! You okay?! That blast was pretty big!!"
Marco yelled as he fought off King.

"Haa... Perospero is back from the dead!!"
I yelled back, still staring straight at the two.

Right at that moment, Chopper was able to cultivate his own virus to fight the one that Queen released. It's spread through air so everyone could inhale it and get immunity almost immediately. That was when Queen ran sideways and tried to kill Chopper.

Before I could interfere, Chopper turned into his giant self and fought Queen off.

"Chopper can you handle him for a moment?!"
I yelled out.