Revolutionary Army

After the spar, we just got really hungry and it's coincidentally lunch time. So we headed to the dining room and waited until food is served. Due to our spar earlier, people now recognized me and started to talk to me.

"How come you never changed at all, Meddie?"
Sabo sighed.

"What do you mean?"
I asked.

"Even when we were little, you never hold back to beat me and Ace in sparring."
He said, pouting.

"Pops gave me proper self defence training before sending me to Dadan. Didn't you already know that?"
I chuckled.

"I know, but still..."
He said, obviously hung up on the result of our spar.

"You won against me back then too."
I shrugged.

"I did, didn't I?"
Now he started to smile.

It's still this easy to cheer him up, huh?

Well, the brothers are always simple people to handle.

"Dragon trained you himself, didn't he?"
I asked, changing the subject.

"He did. That's why I developed similar skills to his."
He said cheerfully.

"Your haki is something else. When did you learn to control it?"
I asked.

The armament haki that he has is even tougher than mine. So I guess it must be his specialty.

"Since I got here? I don't really remember."
He shrugged.

Then our conversation got cut short due to the delicious food being placed right in front of our noses. So we ate while chatting about the fights we've went through.

___________________________

A call stopped me and Sabo in our tracks as we were heading back to our office to do some more work that we left before we spar.

"Hello?"
I asked as we continued walking.

"Meddie! Pops was asking about you-yoi."
Marco said cheerfully.

"I was not."
I heard Pops said from a distance based on the call.

"Oh, the old man missed me now that he basically kicked me out?"
I said in amusement.

Sabo looked at me in shock, taking the me getting kicked out part seriously.

"I never kicked you out!"
Pops' voice now sounds louder as he denied my words.

"You did tell her to join them and never come back-yoi."
Marco teased Pops.

Pops found out about Baltigo after both me and Marco lied about where I was sailing to. He didn't like it at first, but have come to accept the fact that now I'm here.

After that, grunts and complaints about how his children is mistreating him can be heard through the den den mushi. That only brought a smile to both mine and Sabo's face as he now realized that it was a joke.

"Now, what did you actually call me for?"
I asked.

"Well, Izo has been saying about a suspicious Marines movement in Marineford. He said there's rumors about the government looking urgently for new Shichibukais-yoi."
He informed.

"They have three seats empty now, must be why they're rushing things."
I sighed.

Crocodile and Jinbei were basically fired, and Moria....

Killed in war? The government sure is dumb enough to make that news.

I may have passed out during the war, but I can still remember clearly that Moria didn't have much of a new scratch on him aside from the ones he received from Jinbei. So the government must've killed him since he's proven now useless since he got defeated by Luffy's crew.