Maze

"Hmm? What's all that noise?"
I yawned.

The loud ringing of bells woke me up and it seem to be pretty early in the morning.

"Law, wake up."
I lightly slapped his cheek.

Since when have we been sleeping on this bed anyway...?

"!!!!? Did we... sleep on the same bed?"
He questioned as soon as he opened his eyes.

"I think so. Anyway, I think something's going on. I'll go check it out."

___________________________

When I got to the city, all I knew is that the two cat and dog finally made up with each other. The more of the story was told by Robin soon after. It was a pretty big surprise of course. Since I do think that Kinemon and Momonosuke look very much alike.

"So there's actually a ninja.."
Law appeared behind me.

"Yeah. Let's join them."
I dragged him by the sleeves to catch up to the others.

Even though he tried his best to hide it, I still can see his excitement to meet a ninja since the boys seem to have similar interests regarding this issue. That applies to robots as well.

Once we met Raizo, the boys immediately pour out a bunch of requests on what they wanted to see out of the ninja. But they got a lecture from him instead. So they all looked glum.

I think Raizo felt bad, so he decided to fulfill their requests all at once. The expression on their faces was hilarious.

"That's a Road Poneglyphs. It should point out to Raftel."
I said to Robin and Nami who were discussing about the content of the stone.

"RAFTEL???!!!!"

"That's correct. But there's four of them in this world and this one is one of them."
Nekomamushi nodded.

"Big Mom and Kaido each have their own stone while the other one is in an unknown location. But if you ask me, even without the last one, you can predict where it is using the other three."
I smiled.

"You've seen all three, haven't you, Meddie?"
Inumamushi pointed out.

"WHAT?!"

"Well, true, but I can't decipher them like Robin does."
I shrugged.

"How come you never told me about this?"
Law asked with his hands shaking in anxiety.

"You never asked."
I nonchalantly replied.

"As a matter of fact, there should be a copy of the one that Big Mom has."
I continued.

A hopeful look appeared on their faces.

"But Blackbeard pirates destroyed it along with my old ship."
I chuckled awkwardly.

Then they looked down.

"That doesn't matter now since you're headed to Big Mom's territory. You can just make a copy of it secretly."
Nekomamushi suggested.

Then their faces turned bright once again.

______________________________

As Kinemon explained the history of the Kozuki Clan, I talked with Nekomamushi and Inumamushi in secret.

"Looking at how things are, I think the attack upon Kaido won't be easy. We might need more help."
I said.

"Should we call for your old man's crew?"
Nekomamushi laughed happily.